Pokemon? Mafia - Endgame | Town (BKB1991/P Squared) wins!

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
HP Mafia was amazingly confusingly fantastic, The Spin did an awesome job.
Harry Potter had to be lynched for Voldemort to become lynchable although Harry did not actually die.

----------

So in the end, he was sort of lynchable, just had a prerequisite

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, had Abhas not been put in the mafias, I'd have pulled it off. That's how it works though, amazing game. This one I'm sure has been brilliant as well, especially the play from the town. 4 successful day lynches, this has to be some sort of a record.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With four successful lynches in four days, the town perceived it as all but over, but was it?

-X-

With only seven pokemon remaining now on the island, it was until now a quite tranquil night, after an eventful day. But the evil team hadn't got annihilated yet, and the evil leader was on its way to rummage about the forests and find its targets; to satisfy its ire, and its mission.

It had now pacified, its thirst for murder was quenched. It was exhibiting that same old evil grin, unknowing that it was the final night for it as well, as a mystic light appeared towards him, with its radiance and lustre strong enough that the evil pokemon perished into inexistence.

-X-

Dawn manifested itself as the sky exhibited a reddish-blue hue. The four pokemon, P Squared, BKB1991, Afridirulez and Vedarshi were the only ones alive, as the bodies of P23456789, MaD and Zoraxdoom were discovered.

MaD was -

006Charizard.png

Charizard - Flame Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

P23456789 was -

250px-Brock_Steelix.png

Steelix, Metal snake pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

Zoraxdoom was -

230px-150Mewtwo.png

Mewtwo, Genetic Pokemon, Team Evil Pokemon aligned.

-X-​

Mewtwo was dead, and everyone was as ecstatic as they could be. But the game wasn't over yet!

It's Day 7, with 4 alive, it takes 3 for a majority lynch.

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ha ha ha, Zorax! Though, the town lost two players here but I feel it is worth it. Eff you Zorax, as you were the one who killed me.

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Zorax?! What?! He was mafia?

It looks like it was his last night or something, and he killed two pokemon, before dying himself.

----------

Varun, it's not Day 4, it's Day 7 :p

Near

Club Cricketer
████, It was pretty obvious that Zorax was Mewtwo really. I mean Dragonite was even defeated by Pikachu once so yeah.

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Well the games still not over, BKB, PSquared, or Vedarshi is cult.

----------

I still don't get how Zorax died himself after killing two pokemon?

----------

If Zorax was the mafia godfather, how come he had a huge debate with Papa at the beginning? To confuse the town (us)?

----------

Damn it, now MaD can't even tell us what he found out at night.

P Squared

International Coach
Thats 2 times in the above post that you've tried to emphasise that you're town.
FOS:Afridirulez

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
So you're saying I'm cult? How can I be the cult, when I've lynched 4 mafia, and the Cult recruiting guy (Spoobir) lynched be part way in the game. If i was cult, why would I care who dies, I wouldn't even wanna lynch mafia.

P Squared

International Coach
:facepalm
If you're cult then you would want to lynch the mafia. The cult's goal is to remove the mafia and the town so that's why.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
If Zorax was the mafia godfather, how come he had a huge debate with Papa at the beginning? To confuse the town (us)?

Congrats sherlock. Just as a sidenote, I always had a feeling that the big thing between Papa and Zorax was between two mafia members and it's great to know that my hunch was correct.

Users who are viewing this thread