Pokemon? Mafia - Endgame | Town (BKB1991/P Squared) wins!

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think that suggests that he is recruitable

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Like, he can't choose which alignment to be. fickle-minded is actually defined as 'prone to causal change/inconsistent', so it's possible that he had the ability to choose or change sides every now and again.

----------

I think that suggests that he is recruitable

Yeah, and if that's true then it verifies Spoobir's claim to be individual aligned as ARay wasn't really individual, he just hadn't been offered the chance to be recruited.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I think ARay might have been an individual, until he was approached by the Cult Leader who recruited him, and so he became part of the Cult as a Cult member

Vedarshi

School Cricketer
yes!1 more mafia down-aditya really didnt have any defense other than his edited post.
i have no more to say other than the ARay/Spoobir issue.seems that aray was a part of cult and spoobir individual(??or mafia??)

Chewie

BCCI President
yes!1 more mafia down-aditya really didnt have any defense other than his edited post.
i have no more to say other than the ARay/Spoobir issue.seems that aray was a part of cult and spoobir individual(??or mafia??)

I don't really see how you think Aditya's edited post was a defence... it was one of the reasons why we were suspicious of him in the first place...

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
Sorry for not being very active. My internet has been giving me some problems and since a long weekend is up ahead, I am not very sure when it'll get fixed. I think the day went very well for us. Well done AfridRulez for bringing up Aditya. Now we are surely on top.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Blah, dont take the credit away from me, Afridi Rulez might have done the detective work, but it was I who initiated the lynching :D

Well I think the safe idea is that Spoobir is not on the town side, so if e cant go and find someone else, then the wise idea is that we can simply fall back on lynching him tomorrow.

Varun

ICC Board Member
The fourth night summoned itself, and while the good pokemon were relieved that they had got another evil pokemon, the remaining evil pokemon went forth with their plans.

-X-​

Tonight he was with his best friend, whom he didn't want to die. He was resolute in his mind that he'd slash away any slayer who'd come to slay his friend.

-X-​

It was another protector, although it wasn't what it was originally supposed to be. It marched on with the 'protected', everywhere he went, and the 'protected' did his job without any interference.

-X-​

He was the third protector, and he was supposedly with an important pokemon tonight, who slept fearlessly in his presence.

-X-​

One of these three pokemon, aforementioned, had to perish tonight. The evil pokemon slew the target in a covert way, and led out an evil laugh.

-X-​

In the morning, Ollie's body was found in the forest, cold with death. Ollie was :-

009Blastoise.png

Blastoise - Turtle Pokemon, team good pokemon aligned

It's Day 5, with 11 alive, 6 are required for a majority lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread