Pokemon? Mafia - Endgame | Town (BKB1991/P Squared) wins!

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ARay, were you pro-town on anti-town? If your "individual" then that's still good for the town.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Maybe ARay modkilled for revealing too much?

2 mafia down, big improvements. Need to figure out who to target next - Spoobir? MaD?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well that was weird. The writeup hints to an electric pokemon having a type of one-time day kill. It's not a normal role because then it would happen at night. And I doubt it would be the poison due to the lightening.

So it seems ARay wasnt survivor, he was cult. If hes the leader thats the end of it, if not, I reckon the cult is pretty active.

Wait what was spoobirs alignment?

----------

Spoobir claimed shadow aligned btw

Doesn't really seem like it's a cult alignment - why would the cult be fickle minded :p And Slowpoke is too lazy to be bothered with a cult.

This puts a lot of suspicion on Spoobir, because I think ARay is more likely to be the individually aligned one, and so I think he could very well be cult.

What also confuses me is why the person with the one shot kill would go for ARay?? I can understand that he wouldn't want to go for most people because of the fear of getting a townie, but of all people why ARay? Spoobir has looked more suspicious of the two people claiming individual. And killing the survivor is more helpful for the mafia than the town because there are less people against the mafia - less people to vote against them.

----------

ARay - Slowpoke, Dopey pokemon, Team I'm fickle minded aligned, electrocuted Day 4.

modkill?

Chewie

BCCI President
Arceus is every single type depending on what type of plate he holds. Just that electric, as well as signalling electric pokemon, is also something the gods tend to strike people with...

But I don't understand why ARay would have been modkilled so I guess we revert back to the first alternative

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I'd say it would be Pikachu with a killing role (possibly one time), as he's the most well known Pokemon so he'd have a decent power, but I wouldn't expect him to be cop/doc. And the thunderbolt backs up that theory.

My main mafia suspect atm is obviously Spoobir.

MaD was very keen to get Aditya to roleclaim, so from my perspective that takes some of the suspicion off him, as I'm not sure why he would pester a fellow mafia to fake roleclaim.

Afridirulez's jumped on another bandwagon, so I'm really not sure about him, he could possibly be cult along with Spoobir?

I'm still not sure on simsanta123 either, I was suspicious of him on day two, but since then he's really flown under the radar, I think tomorrow might be a good time to put some more pressure on him.

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Lol mate how did I jump on the bandwagon this time? I was the first one to be suspicious of Aditya after Night 3, and so I made that post. I wanted to hear what you guys said about him, and then lynch him, and that's what I did.

I realize I've jumped on 3 bandwagon's already, but not this one.

Chewie

BCCI President
Pikachu was really the only prominent electric type in the series, that I can remember, so I think it is most likely him.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I was just going by the fact that you were the 5th person to lynch him.

But yeah, I didn't realise you were already suspicious of him.

----------

(In response to AfridiRulez)

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
I think whoever is Pikachu is the vig, and has killed ARay. But I don't understand why it's during the day.

----------

Aditya and Papa_Smurf, big fat liars :p

Chewie

BCCI President
I don't believe that. Pikachu doesn't seem like the sort of person who would be killing for fun, like a vig would. And a vig wouldn't kill during the day - it would be a one-shot kill thing like how I was killed in HP Mafia (Damn you Abhas...)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, I'd say he might have several one time roles, like Hermione had in Harry Potter mafia.

Possibly a one time kill, a one time protection, a one time investigation, and a one time roleblock, or I might be way wrong and the real Pikachu could be having a good lol.

Chewie

BCCI President
Well Electric pokemon from the first generation:

Pikachu/Raichu
Voltorb/Electrode
Electabuzz
Jolteon
Magnemite/Magneton
Zapdos

Voltorb's dead, and none of the other ones are known enough so I'm guessing it is Pikachu. It could possible be Jolteon - someone maybe have evolved into him? Or Electabuzz, who is one of the strongest electric types.

But I agree with Callum's guess.

Near

Club Cricketer
The Pokemon who might have this one-time shot kill role( electric type):

Zapdos
Magneton
Raichu
Pikachu

Magneton might be it. In a few of the games Magneton was the pokemon that held the metal coat and PSquared is the double voter and had the metal coat & Magneton has three heads so a double voter is a perfect role for Magneton imo. What are your thoughts on this, guys?

Users who are viewing this thread