Pokemon? Mafia - Endgame | Town (BKB1991/P Squared) wins!

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We probably shouldn't try to help the mafia by giving away/guessing roles too much... :p

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
But beacause ARay's role says "Team" ... aligned, doesn't it mean there's a team, so I reckon he's probably cult, he doesn't have to be cult leader, but he could have been one of the recruits.

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Ok I'm confused about this cult thing. Recruits? They accumulate pokemon into their alignment every night?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think it really pays to speculate much more on the roles people may have.

But I don't think Magneton had the one-shot kill.

----------

But beacause ARay's role says "Team" ... aligned, doesn't it mean there's a team, so I reckon he's probably cult, he doesn't have to be cult leader, but he could have been one of the recruits.

Slowpoke just doesn't seem to be the sort of pokemon that would be part of a cult.

----------

Though interestingly, Spoobir is just 'shadow aligned'

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Shadow Aligned has nothing to do with me being in a cult, I don't even know what it means. My role PM says nothing about any cult or any other shadow aligned pokemon at all. I am not mafia either.

I'm not hiding tonight if you wanna check things I have said CG. Leaves me open for Mafia kill but I find it unlikely they would go for an individual hider over a town role that could hurt them.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Slowpoke just doesn't seem to be the sort of pokemon that would be part of a cult.

Yeah but that doesn't matter because the Cult leader probably has the ability to recruit any Pokemon until he reaches his limit, like I had in one of the Mafia's.
It doesn't matter if the Pokemon is suited to join the cult, but anyone can be recruited by the cult leader, the leader sends the name of the person he wants to try and recruit, and they have the option to accept or not.
It's quite clear to me that ARay was a cult member because he had the word "Team" infront of his name, and I feel Spoobir is telling the truth because he doesn't have a "Team" in front of his name.

Chewie

BCCI President
Not only that though, but the name of the cult - fickle minded? Doesn't make sense to me.

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Ok, so what's the limit for cult recruitment?

----------

I apologize, it's only my 2nd game, so I'm not familiar with this cult group.

Chewie

BCCI President
I can't remember playing in a game with cult. So I have no idea how they work.

If someone has been asked to be recruited, and declined, can they post so that we know there actually is one? :)

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
That would be a good idea, but whether we can trust that person or not?
Also Varun's probably made it you can't tell anyone about it, although i might be thinking to far ahead but I don't see why ARay would have "Team" in his name otherwise.

Chewie

BCCI President
The night writeups do suggest a cult as well - with the 'two friends' who just need to survive, and don't care what happen to the good pokemon

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
So ARay's friend is hiding some where, I believe...

----------

This may call for some observation, who has been supporting ARay?

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
The "Team" part is interesting, but Slowpoke just doesn't seem like any sort of cult leader. It's more possible that ARay might have been the one who got recruited, as he didn't counterclaim until a while after Spoobir claimed.

Like if you're trying to recruit players for your cult, it's possible that the person whoever it is went for ARay, because he's quite an experienced player, so it might not have had anything to do with ARay's Pokemon character.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Doesn't being 'fickle-minded' mean that he can't choose or can change? The dictionary says '1. likely to change, especially due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable: fickle weather. 2. not constant or loyal in affections: a fickle lover.' Which would suggest either the ability to choose/change sides as he pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread