Wrestling (WWE) Mafia II - The End - Zohaib and Spoobir / Heels win

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Oh well.. Well done Spoobir and Zohaib to win this, but honestly, I can't believe the town couldn't get zohaib.
He had claimed individual first up, then he turned to town.. ?

My Role: As rock, I could take the role of a dead person. When I was revived, I had the option of choosing the mafia or the town, because I could choose the role of dead p#, but I thought it would be slack on Ollie, and I anyway enjoy playing town, so I chose p Squared, who was the lie detector, but before I used my role I was killed.

Now, my thoughts on a few players:
Hedger- I wasn't too impressed by his play.. To be honest, I couldn't stop thinking he was mafia. When I got the lie detector role, I actually checked whether he was cop or not, because I couldn't trust him at all.
One of the main reasons for my suspicions was his constant defense of Zohaib. He was more adamant than the man himself that he's the serial killer.

Varun- I think he was unsure about his role.. Don't know why, but he didn't protect me at night. I was asking for protection, because I suspected hedger and if he was mafia, he was definitely not going down, if he was targeted, I was the lie detector, which IMO is equal to the cop, if not better if used properly.
He then tried to bluff the mafia, but he tried too hard.

I was quite sure about Zohaib being anti-town, and I was suspecting spoobir as well, but that was on the basis of hedger being mafia and protecting him.

Overall, a poor game for the town, and I think the best town player was Ollie, because atleast he was not ready to blindly believe anyone, think for himself, and present an argument.. something most of the others lacked.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Just because you couldn't use your role?
Just think you're a vanilla townie and play the game, and if you do get information about the mafia, treat that as bonus.

I actually feel the cop situation was balanced, because we had a lie detector as well.

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Worst Player: AfridiRulez
Consistently missed his shots, shot P Squared unnecessarily and most importantly, didn't claim vig when it was most needed. And please take this sportingly, I am sure you will improve in the future.

1st night I aimed for Aditya, but you said I missed the shot. 2nd was a big fail from me, I apologize. 3rd night I aimed at Zohaib, but you didn't reply to my PM. When I asked, you said I missed the shot, again. 4th night, I went for Zohaib again, but you said I can't go for the same guy two nights in a row.

I know I played terribly but one thing I got right, was that I suspected Spoobir in the middle, but nobody else supported me. I was dissappointed that MaD hammered me, without even giving me a chance.

Don't worry, I will improve. :thumbs

Congrats to Spoobir and Zohaib.

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
Yeah shall improve in the future as well

And I got my roleclaims from Epic Mafia , thats why some thing were right.

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
I should've role-claimed earlier :facepalm

But I was scared the mafia would kill me at night.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
tbh, I just got sick and tired of playing that game after we killed p#.

You trusted Zohaib without any valid reason. Him claiming SK was a lame reason.

----------

And yeah, I fried chickened it up, being the doc. Though I suspected the correct people.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
1st night I aimed for Aditya, but you said I missed the shot. 2nd was a big fail from me, I apologize. 3rd night I aimed at Zohaib, but you didn't reply to my PM. When I asked, you said I missed the shot, again. 4th night, I went for Zohaib again, but you said I can't go for the same guy two nights in a row.

I know I played terribly but one thing I got right, was that I suspected Spoobir in the middle, but nobody else supported me. I was dissappointed that MaD hammered me, without even giving me a chance.

Don't worry, I will improve. :thumbs

Congrats to Spoobir and Zohaib.

Actually I'm sorry to say you didn't really get that right as both times you tried to lynch me off I was still a townie. I laughed hard when MaD hammered you out of nowhere though.:lol

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Actually I'm sorry to say you didn't really get that right as both times you tried to lynch me off I was still a townie. I laughed hard when MaD hammered you out of nowhere though.:lol
You played well. Congrats.

Near

Club Cricketer
Man....I really didn't like my role it was just the same thing force another guy to say something..man...I thought I was the worst player.... well...I should have paid more attention to the vote count...from now on I will

Users who are viewing this thread