Wrestling (WWE) Mafia II - The End - Zohaib and Spoobir / Heels win

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
attachment.php

Rules
(Copied the rules from MaD's Simpsons Mafia's index and modified as per my convenience, do read them)​

1) Don't quote any communcation you recieve from me. Paraphrase it.
2) Only your alignment and character will be revealed upon your death and not the entire role
3) If anything in your pm overrides these rules then your pm is to be followed.
4) No communication about the game outside of this thread unless your PM says so. If someone contacts you, tell me. I'll 1) Modkill them and 2) try to get them banned from the next game at the very least. As well as that they'll be banned from all my games in the future.
5) Don't piss me off..
6) This game is complicated. But not as complicated as you think. Learn to think outside the box and play outside the norm. Be different.
7) Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You are not allowed to post anything post your death.
8) Don't post in white text. Remember, logic/brains/wit > white text/cheap stuff.
9) Once you're dead, you can't win. Period. Even if your alignment wins the games, only the surviving players actually win. The aim of Mafia is survival. There will be luck involved too, but good players usually make their own fate in this game.
10) Night posts may contain clues to how many factions are there and if you're a variant of a role/have a hidden factor to your role. Those with roles should keep this in mind.
11) Have fun and play to win.
12) Roleclaiming and character claiming will be allowed at any point however you are NOT allowed to directly quote the role PM
13) You may NOT edit/delete any posts that you have made. Once a post is made, it goes into historical record.
14) All ‘Lynch’ and ‘Unlynch’ MUST be in bold. If they are not, they will not be tallied.
** If you vote two or more times consecutively without an unvote in between them, then the first vote will be the one that gets tallied. **

15) Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted.
16) Joking is fine, but don't get carried away and spam
17) Be active and attentive in the game, if I see you lacking activity you will be replaced
18) Each game day will last NO LONGER than 72 hours. I will remind everyone if the deadline is near, and to look toward voting. If no majority is reached at the end of the third 24 hour day, a ‘no lynch’ will be forced, sending the game into the night phase.
19) Similarly, each game ‘night’ will not last more than 24 hours. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of 24 hours I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action
20) If you have any questions on the game or on whether you should/can or shouldn't/can't do something, feel free to PM me.
21) Be nice and have fun!

The signups are now on. We will be needing a total of 14 players for the game to begin.

All the characters will be from WWE (formerly known as WWF) and it isn't a compulsion to have good knowledge of WWE. Even if you aren't a regular WWE viewer or haven't even watched a single show, it won't matter much as the characters are mostly of the famous wrestlers.

Players (2):
Zohaib - Joint winner - Mr. McMahon, Heel aligned
Spoobir - Joint winner - Triple H, Heel aligned

Graveyard (12):
Vedarshi - Paul Bearer, Heel aligned
The Spin - Doink The Clown, Self aligned
P Squared - John Cena, Face aligned
p23456789 - Edge, Heel aligned
Abhas - The Rock, Face aligned
Aditya - Kane, Heel aligned
Varun - Hulk Hogan, Face aligned
AfridiRulez - Ric Flair, Face aligned
Chewie - The Undertaker, Face aligned
MaD - Trish Stratus, Face aligned
Ollie_H - Shawn Michaels, Face aligned
hedger_14 - Stone Cold Steve Austin, Face aligned

Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Abhas, The Rock returns
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
The End

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 929
Last edited:

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Well, there is another mafia game ARay is starting, which would start after the current games ends as well.
Not sure playing 2 games at the same time would be a great idea.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I know that a game is on and ARay's game starts soon, but this is scheduled to run now, probably partly along with the end of the HP game and the start of ARay's game.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Due to my ban I'm out.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Due to my ban I'm out.
I feel sorry for you, but if you promise that you won't be breaking any rule and won't write anything post your death, I'm ready to give you a chance.

And where are all the big guns like Callum, Madhur, Jono, Smurf, Bilal, Arnab, Aditya, Varun, Brandon, Mark, etc.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I feel sorry for you, but if you promise that you won't be breaking any rule and won't write anything post your death, I'm ready to give you a chance.

And where are all the big guns like Callum, Madhur, Jono, Smurf, Bilal, Arnab, Aditya, Varun, Brandon, Mark, etc.

Well I'll not break any rule. Thanks for the chance. But well others must accept it. I doubt whether others will accept it.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer

Sorry Yudi, but I don't have that much spare time atm to play several mafia games. So I won't be joining this one.

Best of luck though :thumbs

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I'm in. Good luck for this, Yudi. :thumbs

Varun

ICC Board Member
I'm in.

And rename this as Wresting Mafia II, to avoid any kind of confusion regarding the first wrestling mafia. :p

Users who are viewing this thread