Sydney McStallions 2009

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I see you took my advice on the #div/0! thing! :p
Hehe, I want to maintain the amateurish look and feel. :)

sohum added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Updated statistics.

Season 2
season2.gif

Cumulative PCPL
overall.gif

Analysis...
1. Feelin Blue is in prime position to catch up with tassie now with the latter out of the rotation. :p

2. Nathan Bracken may be worth a shot for Stuart Broad. Bracken picked up 2 in his first game whereas Broad has been shoddy, though economical.

3. Perhaps we should pick our bowlers based on economy rather than strike rate given that so many teams end up with scores of like 180/2.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sohum, I love your analysis :D

Good idea with the economical side of thing but if we want to play Hadds and AB, which we do, we can only play either Bracken or Broad. If we go for economical then our current bowling line-up is great. Surely we can't drop Broad as he is so economical!

BTW, Therbs and Dean are in top form. 5 wickets a piece.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
lol true, but most teams are only taking a couple of wickets.

Feelin Blue? added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

We won by about 30 runs last game so I think we should go in unchanged. I'll post it now.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Interesting decision to go through the entire season without any of the average boosts you were entitled to. Does kinda make it harder to win matches...

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I was trying but my snail pace internet, and the gay Mac I was on made it annoying, and when I asked Jimmy to help me out on msn I realised his status was set to away.... Sorry boys, should have done it earlier :o.

Users who are viewing this thread