T20 Opener

deysourav

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
First off all i want to apologize if this is not the correct forum.
I was just browsing the net lately and found a new cricket game (at least not heard of)
The game's name is T20 opener, as far as i could understand from the website it is an indie game. Any way i download it and its really good for cricket fans, here you take a role of a cricketer and simulates his career, you can control things like skills, relationships etc. This game is mainly text based, but good for cricket fans. Here is the official website:

blackbombgames.tk

please delete this thread, i can't visit the site anymore, probably the owner removed the site.

Lucky downloaded it before.:p

I downloaded it as well. A good time pass game actually.

But its irritating when you constantly get out.

@bevab
i also faced the same problem but then i realised more happy u r more cofidence u have and lesser the chance of getting out. just make sure ur happiness is at the peak when u enter a match. also play for lower runs for safe play. i find 2 runs button quite interesting and safe.

Hey but why is your website not working

Can some one upload here on PC again?

OK I got the game. Its kinda boring when you get out again and again I averaged 11 in 39 odd matches and got only one score above 50 and scored at strike rate 210

Posted via Mobile Device

i will do that tomorrow. Hope thats fien mate.

Rahul sent me this file. Here it is!!

Attachments

• T20 Opener.7z
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
Nope :facepalm The game really sucks :p Good story line but very difficult after initial success :p

Users who are viewing this thread