T20 Simulator Help

Big_J

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys.. Ive been trying to find a T20 simulator which uses players' averages instead of ability, aggression, etc. Till now I have not found anything.

Can someone please help me? Can something be tweaked in any of the current simulators to make them use averages?

Big_J

Club Captain
Thanks for the reply xtrm, but PCCS uses Ability, not averages. :(

14df2ft.png

----------

Or have I misunderstood this??
I have tried a few games with batting & bowling at 70. The results were strange. 195 was chased easily in one match & 80 was defended in another match by the other team. Ill reduce this to 30s and then see if I was wrong in what I was doing earlier.

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thanks for the reply xtrm, but PCCS uses Ability, not averages. :(

14df2ft.png

----------

Or have I misunderstood this??
I have tried a few games with batting & bowling at 70. The results were strange. 195 was chased easily in one match & 80 was defended in another match by the other team. Ill reduce this to 30s and then see if I was wrong in what I was doing earlier.

I'm sure you've misunderstood it, it is averages not abilities. This can be confirmed by viewing Players list and seeing 'averages'. Or contact Sohum on his email, provided on home page.

Big_J

Club Captain
I'm sure you've misunderstood it, it is averages not abilities. This can be confirmed by viewing Players list and seeing 'averages'. Or contact Sohum on his email, provided on home page.

Ill run a couple of matches by putting averages there instead of 70s and Ill post back. :cheers

Big_J

Club Captain
Cricket Heroes can help you.

Cricket Heroes is the most in-depth game I have seen when it comes to making a fantasy player like an actual one, but its not what I need at this time.

11t62vl.png

Height, Weight, Skin Colour, etc is a little too much for a casual fantasy cricket fan like me. Thanks anyway!

Big_J

Club Captain

The results actually make sense now. Thanks man... :thumbs :cheers

Big_J

Club Captain
When I'm bored with PCCS, I will certainly give Cricket Heroes a genuine try. :)

Users who are viewing this thread