T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
They want IPL performers to be given chance but want to drop the orange cap.
The intent, strike rate is still contentious, mate. His run scoring isn't helping RcB either. We've tried the same old formula in previous editions and have failed. So, why not blood in youngsters and give it a shot?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The intent, strike rate is still contentious, mate. His run scoring isn't helping RcB either. We've tried the same old formula in previous editions and have failed. So, why not blood in youngsters and give it a shot?
What would we do if we have all the strike rate but no runs?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Depends on the conditions IMO.

I wouldn’t mind him if the par scores are 160-170. That is however contingent on the ICC not turning the pitches into absolute roads to try and attract new fans in a new host country. His case isn’t helped by the fact that the Indian team played aggressive cricket in the absence of senior figures for a year.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I do hear you, but on the other hand, haven't we tried enough with the same old method of playing cricket?

I read an interview of Stephen Fleming where he was questioned on whether Dube be included in the World Cup squad. Fleming's answer was simple -India needs to figure out what sort of cricket they want to play and then choose the 15, not the other way round!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I do hear you, but on the other hand, haven't we tried enough with the same old method of playing cricket?

I read an interview of Stephen Fleming where he was questioned on whether Dube be included in the World Cup squad. Fleming's answer was simple -India needs to figure out what sort of cricket they want to play and then choose the 15, not the other way round!
Dube should not be in a 20 men squad.

cricfan123

School Cricketer
Sanju Samson should be on the team sheet how many more years can we selecting guys that have scars from previous tournaments

Users who are viewing this thread