NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Atleast I ll have US to support with India. Hoping to go see Us and India matches if they are played around here.

India matches will be money grabbing business. I am thinking India Pakistan match going for a minimum of $500.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The India Pak group is well balanced , as per the ICC. Really hoping it turns out to be a Group of Death and both crash out in the 1st round itself.
Post automatically merged:

Atleast I ll have US to support with India. Hoping to go see Us and India matches if they are played around here.

India matches will be money grabbing business. I am thinking India Pakistan match going for a minimum of $500.
I think India games are in the US. I am sure they will host a semi final there too ,just to cash in on the USD valuation of the ticket

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm only surprised that India and Pakistan's group doesn't have Afghanistan in that group feels so fixed and designed to maximise its potential audience.

Although I expect they would have a chances to upset one of them qualifying for the Super 8. So they've picked Ireland as the second-worst test side at T20is.

They should just have had the Asia Cup in the USA and invited the two North American sides instead of Asian associates.

MrDependable

County Cricketer
So ICC gave India, Pakistan, Australia and England some practice matches ahead of the Super 8s, huh?

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
I'm only surprised that India and Pakistan's group doesn't have Afghanistan in that group feels so fixed and designed to maximise its potential audience.
Yah, they've done it for everything else: Bangladesh Sri Lanka, Australia England. Ireland and Afghanistan could easily have been swapped

Users who are viewing this thread