The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
It's a shame they haven't got a couple of matches in Canada
agree 1000%
If you do come to US, we should definitely meetup. I would definitely be going to US vs Canada game and India vs Pakistan game. Also this would definitely depend on how costly the India game would be. Or else just go to rest of the India games lol
yeah!!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Also 8 matches in 10 days in New York where the stadium has not even started any work yet.

1704465752789.png

1704465762894.png

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Also funny because New York usually gets 8-10 days of rain in June. Imagine rain in the start of June :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
They'll have to cancel South Africa v Bangladesh so they can put a last minute reserve day in for India v Pakistan
Also 2 grounds that have facility Dallas and Florida have least amount of games and it is a shame. It is just a money grabbing tool as of right now since 80% of the Asian expats live in tri-state of NJ, NY, PA. Not to mention close proximity to Connecticut and Boston where too a lot of Asians live.

Also I see a lot of Canadians traveling to NY. It is going to be chaos. Traffic is already a nightmere. Should have had a stadium in Jersey where there is a lot of land and ample parking spaces.

Just an example, I and missus went to a Vegan food festival and were struck in traffic to enter the arena for 3 and half hours. We eventually decided not to go.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Also 2 grounds that have facility Dallas and Florida have least amount of games and it is a shame. It is just a money grabbing tool as of right now since 80% of the Asian expats live in tri-state of NJ, NY, PA. Not to mention close proximity to Connecticut and Boston where too a lot of Asians live.

Also I see a lot of Canadians traveling to NY. It is going to be chaos. Traffic is already a nightmere. Should have had a stadium in Jersey where there is a lot of land and ample parking spaces.

Just an example, I and missus went to a Vegan food festival and were struck in traffic to enter the arena for 3 and half hours. We eventually decided not to go.
The real reason England aren't playing in New York

1704466720739.png

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
So here are few rivalries
  1. England vs Australia
  2. India vs Pakistan
  3. Pakistan vs Ireland (Since this is a West Indies world cup)
  4. USA vs Canada (Auty Cup) @ahmedleo414 -- coming to watch?
  5. South Africa vs Netherlands
If Indian media gets hold of this, they will add (assuming we play them in the S8)

India v Ban -2007
India v NZ -CT2000, CWC15, countless WTC
India v Aus- CWC23 CWC2003, WTC
India v Eng -Wt20 sf 2022
India v SRL -Wt20 Final 2014
India v WI -Wt20 sf 2016

So, we missed SA-safe option to play them. Perhaps not, Indians will blame them for not winning their CWC23 semi vs Australia. (Assuming that India would have beaten them easily in Modinagar) :grinning:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Just checked the schedule. I wanted to travel to the States and was going to put it off until after the WT20.Seems like US isn't hosting any S8/ semi-finals. Real shame that!

On the brighter side, I will probably travel to the States post the 20th now...

Users who are viewing this thread