TAOC - Commentary Names

Name: xxxxxxx (pronounciation)

First Name: Siddhant (sid-dhhaant)
Last Name: Sheth (seth)

Thanks! :clap :happy :cheers Great Idea tho! :cool:

Please Add it :upray :upray :hpraise :hpraise

Last edited:
I've already submitted my demo. I think you probably remember me, Duff...

Aweseome idea!
Mine's 'Van Dongen' pronounced Van Dong-en
Cheers

Heath thanks

probably some player out there with my name, but I'm not sure.

Also, I'm going to get a mic in a couple of days, are you still open to prospective commentators?

Propmanoz said:
Heath thanks

probably some player out there with my name, but I'm not sure.

Also, I'm going to get a mic in a couple of days, are you still open to prospective commentators?

i think everyone who wants to should submit samples...i'll choose from the best, depending on how many spots are available...

regards,

LM

Thanks for the people who have submitted their surnames so that us commentators have more to work with - and you - the people who are playing to have the realistic dream of yourself playing for your prospective countries with your real name spoken.
When I play Cricket 2005 the closest commentary to my name is Duffin. I nearly chucked the game in the rubbish can after I saw that. Cheers.
Keep them coming folks.

thanks alot mate please say it in the same tone of voice as the rest of the commentary, it would add alot of realism
I would imagine that each commentator would say every name, because you want consistant sounding commentary (it would be weird to have a completely different person saying the name of a player than the rest of a sentance)
btw would people mind putting the pronounciation next to them, I would hate to say it wrong
And the more different lines the better I think.

whitehornmatt said:
I would imagine that each commentator would say every name, because you want consistant sounding commentary (it would be weird to have a completely different person saying the name of a player than the rest of a sentance)
btw would people mind putting the pronounciation next to them, I would hate to say it wrong
And the more different lines the better I think.

Yeh I agree. Theres like 4 or 5 of us so yeh. L.M if you have rotating commontators are you going to always have the same pair or whatever? and also you should make commontators say eg. As Brett_Lee and whitehornmatt take up the commantry

Users who are viewing this thread