TAOC Discussion

HOW many times do people have to ask the same questions.:mad: why cant you even go a few page back or something!! The game is still far away from release but for now its late 2008.

Umm, a computer? Would you like the creator of this game to make a tutorial on how to make a cricket game? :happy

Umm, a computer? Would you like the creator of this game to make a tutorial on how to make a cricket game? :happy

lol...
i mean like how the make the game play work and graphics.

yes that would be good
Paul's using 3dsmax for modeling the props for the game and DirectX & C++(i suppose) for the programming part...

And I don't think Paul would be in the mood to write a full length tutorial on how to build a game cause he's busy doing the game for at least another 8 or 9 months... Use google to get ideas about doing games by yourself...

:cool:;)

Last edited:
I think I'm going to write the following tutorials for people:
1 - how to search a forum
2 - how to look stuff up yourself and not rely on other people telling you
3 - how to understand sarcasm
4 - how to write a tutorial.

I think this forum should have an aptitude test you have to pass before you can post (see 3, above).

I think I'm going to write the following tutorials for people:
1 - how to search a forum
2 - how to look stuff up yourself and not rely on other people telling you
3 - how to understand sarcasm
4 - how to write a tutorial.

I think this forum should have an aptitude test you have to pass before you can post (see 3, above).

lol... easy dude... :laugh :rtfl

Lol! Lazy chesnut you seem to be really irritated! The last tutorial seems interesting- a tutorial to write a tutorial :p

Just saw this thread LM. Nice to hear that the game is progressing every day. If there are some mechanical, repetitive, or tiresome things to do for you I might be able to help (coding modules, graphics, etc.). Can't do 3D/Animation stuff as I can't shell out for 3dMAX or whatever its called. Good luck with the future of the game. Sorry, but I won't be able to donate any worthwhile amount as a) I'm just 14 and don't have money b) Indian currency to Aussie conversion rate is high.

Lol! Lazy chesnut you seem to be really irritated! The last tutorial seems interesting- a tutorial to write a tutorial :p

Just saw this thread LM. Nice to hear that the game is progressing every day. If there are some mechanical, repetitive, or tiresome things to do for you I might be able to help (coding modules, graphics, etc.). Can't do 3D/Animation stuff as I can't shell out for 3dMAX or whatever its called. Good luck with the future of the game. Sorry, but I won't be able to donate any worthwhile amount as a) I'm just 14 and don't have money b) Indian currency to Aussie conversion rate is high.

Yeah man, chill out :p People will post without searching. It's a fact of life.

When This Is Released Will It Have Up To Date Equipment, Choice Of Layouts Etc? Basically Will It All Be Up To Date?

Users who are viewing this thread