TAOC members Squad

jrickards

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yo manee LM or somebody else on this thread said that there will probaly be 2 teams

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
manee said:
Yep! Post your info and you may be a part of the game...although it must be stopped at one point, and the squad itself is not confirmed.
OK, this isn't official, but close to it. If your name appears in this: http://www.thecricketproject.com/staff.htm list you will be in the first team (unless of course you don't want to be). If the right squad size isn't filled with people on that page (as is the case right now) there may be an opportunity for others who aren't on the list to get into the first team. The subsequent team(s) will then be chosen from people in this thread, that will most likely be by random selection but keeping a balance of bowlers and batsmen.
I would imagine that this thread (and the names thread) will remain open until the commentators start work, because the names and teams will need to be finalized around then

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
Ok just 2 quick questions.

1) I have been put on that list on the first page but my batting details have been missed off! How come??

2) How do I send you a photo?? I have one I just need to know where to send it!!

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
Hardie123123 thankyou for adding the rest of my information. I have also sent you 2 pictures to your email addresss which should hopefully be ok for the game. If not tel me and I will take some more for you guys.

:cheers

manee

Chairman of Selectors
whitehornmatt said:
OK, this isn't official, but close to it. If your name appears in this: http://www.thecricketproject.com/staff.htm list you will be in the first team (unless of course you don't want to be). If the right squad size isn't filled with people on that page (as is the case right now) there may be an opportunity for others who aren't on the list to get into the first team. The subsequent team(s) will then be chosen from people in this thread, that will most likely be by random selection but keeping a balance of bowlers and batsmen.
I would imagine that this thread (and the names thread) will remain open until the commentators start work, because the names and teams will need to be finalized around then

Cool!

When the squad nears completion, then I will post a pic of myself!

PS: JK has a massive adams apple, he must speak like barry white :cool:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Name : Kshitiz Bakshi

Nationality: Indian
Shirt Number: 5 (if it hasn't been picked)
Height: 6ft 2 "
Bowling type: Right Arm Pace
Pace : - Very Fast, upto 140 kmh ( considering a persion of 14 yrs , i think its too fast. )))
Variations: Inswing, Outswing, bouncer, leg cutter
Speed: 120-140 KMH

Batting type: Right Hand
Position: Number 4
Favoured shots: Straight drive, Long on, Sweep, Late Cut
Weaknesses: Googly, Doosra
Strength: Constant Concentration

Add Info: Use GM Duellist Bat, Reebok Kit :D

i am soon going to start work on TCP and i have already pm'ed lm about it, hope i am on first list later on. ;)

Lattimorx

School Cricketer
Name : Jack Lattimore

Nationality: Australian
Shirt Number: 23 or 29
Height: 6ft 3 "
Bowling type: Left Arm Medium
Pace : - Fast, up to 110 kmh
Variations: Inswing, Outswing, sometimes bowls leg spin
Speed: 75(spin) - 110km/h

Batting type: Right Hand