TAOC Templates Released

rofl. Is this a thread talking about the templates or is this turning out to be a previews thread. Their should be a seperate thread for previewing kits, bats etc ...

@JK - I have completed the model for Feroz Shah Kotla. Do you want me to give you the file? it is a Maya file.

One Question. Have you made a sweater template or templates and if so will you release them or if not will they be made?

About the roster/stats editor, by best bowling do you mean in an innings or in a match? And by best runs do you mean the lowest amount of runs that were conceded for the best wicket or the lowest runs ever conceded?:help

Edit:Also, what's the not out flag?

Edit: I tried making a pitch. Is it too similar to the template?

green pitch:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/sharome90/greenpitch3.png

Last edited:
guys, a request : can ya make the T20 kits of 2009 ??
currently, TESTS and ODIs are done but T20 Kits are almost untouched.

so if anyone wants to give it a try....be my guest ! :)

About the roster/stats editor, by best bowling do you mean in an innings or in a match? And by best runs do you mean the lowest amount of runs that were conceded for the best wicket or the lowest runs ever conceded?:help

Edit:Also, what's the not out flag?

Edit: I tried making a pitch. Is it too similar to the template?

green pitch:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/sharome90/greenpitch3.png

Best bowling = in a match

best runs = lowest ever conceded

not out flag is for Highest scores and whether the player was not out during that stage. 0 = OUT , 1 = NOT OUT

ahhmmm......its far too similar dude. no offense, but its almost as though you've just changed the colour in photoshop ! :noway

Sure...why not?
i will definitely post one....
but before,i am claiming the kits of Aussies,England,Sri Lanka...(i think Indian kit is same for T20 and ODI)not sure?

so dont try the kits which i have claimed already(i request please!!!):hpraise

What are we supposed to do with templates of bats???? :doh
Use it as wallpapers?? :sarcasm
:clap:rtfl

How is that remotely funny? You make bats with them, what else do you expect to do with them?

Users who are viewing this thread