Team Pasty Muncher takes on the world[rFactor & GTR2]

Highlander999

ICC President
Really good work. Absolutely rubbish start by you though after such a good qualifying position. Hopefully you will do better in the next race :)

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
great stuff, looking for David Pinkney to do Luton Town FC proud

Oh yeh! I completely forgot about him being your guys chairman!

I'll be updating this story a bit later, however, in the last couple of days I've joined an online league and Kev was kind enough to paint me a car, so here it is!

Attachments

• pasty(1).jpg
    pasty(1).jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 59

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Turner returns in no. 12 SEAT

Darren Turner is to make a return to the BTCC for SEAT Sport UK. The change means SEAT have expanded to a three car team, with Steve Bailey moving into the no. 18 car, to be sponsored by "West Cornwall Pasty".

Highlander999

ICC President
Another poor race by you, although i supose problems with the car aren't your fault. Still amazing work, hopefully you will get lots of free pasty's

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Online antics...

As some of you may have seen earlier in the thread, I joined an online league. Well, the first races were last night and I given it was my first ever effort at league racing, I was extremely pleased with some of the things I did.

I took pole for race one, made my usual crap start and was always playing catch up from there on in. Made some silly errors during the race which cost me a podium in the end, I came home in sixth. With the reverse grid (top eight) for race two, I was third on the grid. I made a better start but still lost a place, dropping to fourth. Managed to get by him after a couple of laps and then got up to second. The leader then chucked his car into the wall which allowed me to take the lead which I held until lap ten of the twelve to the bloke in second place who had been on my tail for six laps. I took a comfortable second in the end, 1.7 down on the eventual winner.

wtcczand.jpg

D

Deleted member 13648

Well done Stevie lad. You officially have no life! ;)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well done Stevie lad. You officially have no life! ;)
Stones, Glass Houses, In, Throw, People, Shouldn't, Who, Live

Re-arrange into a well known phrase Stuart!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread