Test Your Internet Speed

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
The only ISP in chennai which provides half-decent speeds(ACT) is very bad at service, according to reviews. Airtel is very, very costly and does not function properly(wifi et al). Cannot believe one of the most important cities in one of the most important nations has such poor internet :p

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Try out tikona.It has some service.My bro at Chennai uses it.Hassle free since 2 years.I tested out his internet speeds in the FUP limit and his wifi that he had set up using a modem that he bought.Speeds were too good.They apparently offer high speeds and sometimes,free net in the nights.THat's sort of a bonanza.

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This the internet connection at my Dad's house in Mumbai. From 4 mbps to this. I'm gonna have to put up with this shit for 2 months.:(

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only ISP in chennai which provides half-decent speeds(ACT) is very bad at service, according to reviews. Airtel is very, very costly and does not function properly(wifi et al). Cannot believe one of the most important cities in one of the most important nations has such poor internet :p

Wifi does not function properly could possibly be a bad wireless adapter in your computer too mate. I have been with Airtel since the day one they came into broadband business and i have not even got a single complaint till now, its been more than 10 years.

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
i found a site that give real download speed test result
Welcome to BROADBAND NOC UTILITY PORTAL:239 ? Intranet

----------

my speed test result
WELCOME TO BSNL BROADBAND (Multiplay Network) SPEED TESTER PORTAL

Your IP Address is: xxx.xxx.xxx.xx
Your current bandwidth reading (in Mega bits per second) is:

91.30kbps

(DOWNLOAD speed in kilo bytes notation is 11.41 Kilo Bytes/sec).

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
3535379249.png

2nd test:-

3535380929.png

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
you world biggest lyer i live in my school hostel so there i use wifi where comes residental 50 km from nearest residental area
ok. you don't tell where you getting wifi signal i thought you stoling wifi from someone's residance. & follow the rules.
Code:
2. Inappropriate Language & Behaviour
 Swearing is prohibited on the forum, a swear filter is in place if you attempt to swear and please do not attempt to avoid it. In addition, you will not target other members or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction out of them. You will be expected to behave in a responsible manner and be respectful to all other members of the community.

ok. you don't tell where you getting wifi signal i thought you stoling wifi from someone's residance. & follow the rules.
Code:
2. Inappropriate Language & Behaviour
 Swearing is prohibited on the forum, a swear filter is in place if you attempt to swear and please do not attempt to avoid it. In addition, you will not target other members or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction out of them. You will be expected to behave in a responsible manner and be respectful to all other members of the community.

lyer is not bad language .so why you said me thief you are also insulting me

Users who are viewing this thread