That Lampard Radio Thingy

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Agreed, went up in my estimations after that.

The DJ is a two-faced twat. Saying all the stuff about how anyone who did that was "scum" and then backtracking when on the phone to Lampard.

Bibu07

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He always was a gentleman, and has my respect. Btw I'm talking about Frank not the maniac.;) And yeah he is two-faced, lol he changes instantly. He calls him "scum" and in phone, "I'm talking about a different story my friend" Lol that was awesome.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I've never really liked Frank Lampard but he's got a lot of respect from me now. Well done! That DJ deserved it the idiot.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Well said Frank, haven't liked him at all until now. Great rant.:banana2

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Apparently has an IQ of over 150 too.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Respect. Always had, and will continue now. Wasn't aware of this, but can imagine how it might have been for Frank.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Only me then that thought it was quite funny listening to Frank lose it?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I'm sure most of us would have, but it was still funny. I don't blame the DJ, they don't really believe the stuff they say, they have to promote a reaction to get listeners. Let's face it, he couldn't have hoped for a better reaction.

sledger

Banned
The whole thing is slightly cringeworthy in my opinion, though I don't think Lampard was wrong in saying what he did, this public bickering doesn't really bring either of the parties involved up in my estimation.

sledger added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

I'm sure most of us would have, but it was still funny. I don't blame the DJ, they don't really believe the stuff they say, they have to promote a reaction to get listeners. Let's face it, he couldn't have hoped for a better reaction.

Precisely, he well and truly took the bait.

Users who are viewing this thread