The best underestimated indian seamer

PokerAce

Banned
YA AGREE.....it can be called partiality

Well to be honest the CSK players have delivered. Raina was a quality finisher, MSD's role in ODI is beyond question and Ashwin and Jadeja are also important for the side.

Also in all fairness the topic is about Seamers and I don't think there have been any CSK seamers in the Indian team. Not since Joginder Sharm, in the 2007 World T20.

So I don't kinda agree on this point.

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Well to be honest the CSK players have delivered. Raina was a quality finisher, MSD's role in ODI is beyond question and Ashwin and Jadeja are also important for the side.

Also in all fairness the topic is about Seamers and I don't think there have been any CSK seamers in the Indian team. Not since Joginder Sharm, in the 2007 World T20.

So I don't kinda agree on this point.

at a stage ashwin was not performing well, but still be played every match
at mishra was at the bench.
mohit sharma was prefered more than vinay kumar

PokerAce

Banned
at a stage ashwin was not performing well, but still be played every match
at mishra was at the bench.
mohit sharma was prefered more than vinay kumar

Yes I agree about the Mishra part. He has shown some qualities and needs to be in the side. In hindsight, I would play Ojha and Mishra in tests. Having said that though one has to have faith in players, and in persuing with Ashwin during his out of form days, it would be wrong to accuse Dhoni of Bias.

I mean remember, when Mark Waugh was woefully out of form and yet the Aussies kept going with him. That is because at one point he had delivered, and thus persevering with him is fine, and it would be totally wrong to accuse Steve Waugh of favoring his brother.

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Yes I agree about the Mishra part. He has shown some qualities and needs to be in the side. In hindsight, I would play Ojha and Mishra in tests. Having said that though one has to have faith in players, and in persuing with Ashwin during his out of form days, it would be wrong to accuse Dhoni of Bias.

I mean remember, when Mark Waugh was woefully out of form and yet the Aussies kept going with him. That is because at one point he had delivered, and thus persevering with him is fine, and it would be totally wrong to accuse Steve Waugh of favoring his brother.

dont you think vinay kumar has to stay in the side.
he is an excellent death bowler.
captian of indian domestic champions.

Users who are viewing this thread