Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not gonna lie, The Boys are perhaps my 2nd favorite team this season after The Avengers! You guys have done very well putting together a well-balanced squad with all bases covered :cheers

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Not gonna lie, The Boys are perhaps my 2nd favorite team this season after The Avengers! You guys have done very well putting together a well-balanced squad with all bases covered :cheers
Special shoutouts to Mr. @Ed Smith for all his input and pretty much carrying The Boys through the entire auction. As well as his stunning work on our homeground and our kits this season. :cheers

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

Odd you should say that, because your team almost makes me want to cancel my Disney+ subscription :laughter:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Odd you should say that, because your team almost makes me want to cancel my Disney+ subscription :laughter:
Even more odd that you say that, mate. Your teammates sometimes make me want to cancel my Wi-Fi subscription and just go live in some Himalayan mountains away from Da bOyZ.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
First Class
Test.png

List A

LO.png
The 80's called and asked when are you guys returning their clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread