Team Thread The Boys - Scorched earf'

Not gonna lie, The Boys are perhaps my 2nd favorite team this season after The Avengers! You guys have done very well putting together a well-balanced squad with all bases covered :cheers

Not gonna lie, The Boys are perhaps my 2nd favorite team this season after The Avengers! You guys have done very well putting together a well-balanced squad with all bases covered :cheers
Special shoutouts to Mr. @Ed Smith for all his input and pretty much carrying The Boys through the entire auction. As well as his stunning work on our homeground and our kits this season. :cheers

Odd you should say that, because your team almost makes me want to cancel my Disney+ subscription :laughter:

Odd you should say that, because your team almost makes me want to cancel my Disney+ subscription :laughter:
Even more odd that you say that, mate. Your teammates sometimes make me want to cancel my Wi-Fi subscription and just go live in some Himalayan mountains away from Da bOyZ.

First Class
Test.png

List A

LO.png
The 80's called and asked when are you guys returning their clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread