10. HowZ4t
11. Jaggo

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Finally we will get the updates of PC XI. This is very nice to see Amodh back into action.:happy

PC XI A team looks good. Let's see how they perform.

handsome

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
skylogo_default.gif

Match:PC XI? Vs New Zealand
Type:50 overs
Match:2
Weather:Sunny
Pitch:Hard
Toss:New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat

Interruptions:No

Man of the match: Viral
PC XI won by 3 wickets and lead the 7 match series 2/0

Cricket072007-08-3121-34-11-41.jpg

Cricket072007-08-3121-34-13-57.jpg

Cricket072007-08-3121-34-19-40.jpg

Cricket072007-08-3121-34-23-98.jpg

Cricket072007-08-3121-34-27-26.jpg

Cricket072007-08-3121-34-32-91.jpg

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
This is very fine performance by PC XI. I scored 48 & missed fifty. I played very slowly like defensive wall. Viral was very unlucky. He missed his century. We both did 120 runs partnership. This is quite brilliant batting.

We are now favourite to win this series.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Nice, but Amodh, what's the reason behind not publishing the New Zealand batting scorecard? Was it really that bad? :p

Good batting by PC XI, although Viral needs to be especially mentioned for his outstanding innings. Although Tarzan supported him with his innings, in my opinion 48 runs from 101 balls is quite slow for an ODI. It's a pity though that no other of our capable batsmen was able to reach at least 30 runs, but Viral and Tarzan laid the path for us to reach the target.

handsome

International Coach
Nice, but Amodh, what's the reason behind not publishing the New Zealand batting scorecard? Was it really that bad? :p

Good batting by PC XI, although Viral needs to be especially mentioned for his outstanding innings. Although Tarzan supported him with his innings, in my opinion 48 runs from 101 balls is quite slow for an ODI. It's a pity though that no other of our capable batsmen was able to reach at least 30 runs, but Viral and Tarzan laid the path for us to reach the target.

You could refer to the earlier post of the first innings.:rolleyes:

Briggsey

International Coach
Viral played brilliantly, a fine innings and it was needed after a bad start. Tarzan helped him along with a good knock and the contributions down the order should also not be forgotten.

We need to manage against complacency now and not forget that there are still 5 games to go in the series.

ansariaamir_leo

International Cricketer
Tarzan and Viral played superb! Both missed landmark scores but their hard-work paid-off for the team..
Curse Bond!!! He got me out for duck!!!
Well played guys...
Keep up the good form!

handsome

International Coach
Tarzan and Viral played superb! Both missed landmark scores but their hard-work paid-off for the team..
Curse Bond!!! He got me out for duck!!!
Well played guys...
Keep up the good form!

Yeah...and too of the first ball. Tarzan and viral played awesome.....While tarzan kept his wicket intact at one end.....Viral kept the Required Run rate in check....and at last it was a well deserved victory.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
You could refer to the earlier post of the first innings.

Yes sorry, I almost forgot about that. The problem is that the time difference between the release of the scorecards was so great, it didn't seem like one single match to me. May I suggest that we go back to posting all the scorecards at once, as it helps us to keep track of everything in that case, and in case if we do have to have some time difference before the second innings scorecards are released, can we please make sure that they are posted within a couple of hours within the first one, as differences of 24-48 hours really takes away from the realism of the game format. ;)

Xuzuno

Club Cricketer
Great batting by the whole team and we reached the total with about 2 overs to spare. This boosts our confidence a lot more and most importantly, lead 2-0 in the series :).

ashwiin

Club Cricketer
excellent performance by PC XI team to win the 2 matches in a row..........

Good batting display by Viral and Tarzan... Both unlucky to miss the century and half century... A great team effort........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread