PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I dont understand whats going on, didnt you set the rules:

"The player to be picked should be a part of a Men's World Cup Winning Squad. "

??
:right: The rules of the draft,
  • The player to be picked should be a part of a Men's World Cup Winning Squad. It should be either an ODI WC or T20I WC winning side, no other ICC tournament counts.​
  • You need to pick 11 players in this draft. A player who got injured and ruled out during the tournament or got a call up midway, all such players are also eligible to be picked.
  • You can use International, Domestic, League-based or even World Cup stats to justify your pick, only criteria being that he must be a World Cup Winner.​
  • Since there will be few nations like :saf: South Africa / :nzf: New Zealand who will be completely out of play in this draft, I will allow one Proxy (:goldo:) pick in this draft.
  • A Proxy (:goldo:) pick can be any player from any nation who you feel deserved a world cup but didn't end up winning one. However its not mandatory to make a proxy pick.
  • If 24 hours pass without a pick, we can skip a person. If they miss two consecutive picks then you can pass over them in the draft order until they return.​
The proxy player rule is highlighted in bold in the above quote.

noducksallowed

Club Captain
The proxy player rule is highlighted in bold in the above quote.

I read that...I thought you meant it had to be a player who had the possibility of winning the cup.

Bradman is one of the GOATs but I dunno OG...I dunno how he'd be in ODI cricket.
Post automatically merged:

I will get my proxy pick straight up pick

Lance Klusener
View attachment 287430
Solely due to a his 1999 world Cup performance arguably the greatest world Cup a player can have.

372 runs having 124 avg at 121 SR in 14 matches
22 Wkts at 22 avg at 27.5 SR with 4.82 eco
Overall

@Verified Enigma

Klusener was a giant in 99...its the first and possibly best world cup I remember ,2019 a close contender and Klusener was the MVP. Its a shame the semi turned out the way it did.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I read that...I thought you meant it had to be a player who had the possibility of winning the cup.

Bradman is one of the GOATs but I dunno OG...I dunno how he'd be in ODI cricket.
Has to be a player whom one feels deserves a world cup but didn't end up winning one.

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Imran Khan

The fearless captain

Users who are viewing this thread