Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
So far this year, Hundred competition is flop for me... None of the match exciting... It is a easy chase or opposite totally failed to chase the target...

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
With the Hundred done, my YouTube recommendations just suggested another kind of cricket sure to take Mums And Kids TM by storm

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
The Hundred draft today.

Excited to see who the Birmingham Butterkist will pick up as I shall be returning for £8 pints (although with inflation the way it is I expect them to be £10 pints) and Goat Curry.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
The Hundred draft today.

Excited to see who the Birmingham Butterkist will pick up as I shall be returning for £8 pints (although with inflation the way it is I expect them to be £10 pints) and Goat Curry.
News is they're going for Duckett first up, and WF will get Abell as the first pick of the draft.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
The Hundred draft today.

Mrs Aislabie has expressed an interest in going to Trent Bridge, which pleases me as a lifelong Trent Rockets ultra.

Anyway no idea who's on which squad but I'll tune in for the start of the draft because it'll distract me from doing dishes

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Mrs Aislabie has expressed an interest in going to Trent Bridge, which pleases me as a lifelong Trent Rockets ultra.

Anyway no idea who's on which squad but I'll tune in for the start of the draft because it'll distract me from doing dishes
So it really is attracting new audiences?

Users who are viewing this thread