Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The production value on this selection show is much better than the crap served for the IPL. At least both of them share similarities in making extremely puzzling selections...

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So many big names in there will eventually get a lot of viewers and maybe new ones too. Quality of Cricket won't most probably be there but I'm fine with their effort to increase popularity of the sport. I feel ECB taking this huge step is due to England winning the WC or was it being planned way before? Nevertheless, even if it exposes new people to Cricket I'd be happy with them at least getting to know the basics at least but you won't get the people watching this watch a Test match.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
So many big names in there will eventually get a lot of viewers and maybe new ones too. Quality of Cricket won't most probably be there but I'm fine with their effort to increase popularity of the sport. I feel ECB taking this huge step is due to England winning the WC or was it being planned way before? Nevertheless, even if it exposes new people to Cricket I'd be happy with them at least getting to know the basics at least but you won't get the people watching this watch a Test match.
Big names won't get in new viewers, people not interested in cricket or sport generally won't know most of the England players let alone the overseas ones. Access to cricket might on free to air TV and cheap tickets might.

I don't see how this will survive without existing cricket fans which are, as far as I can tell, are largely uninterested or against it. Maybe the big names will win people round.

It just makes me sad that this money could have been done to bolster the T20 Blast.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Big names won't get in new viewers, people not interested in cricket or sport generally won't know most of the England players let alone the overseas ones. Access to cricket might on free to air TV and cheap tickets might.
By viewers I meant people already exposed to Cricket, some of my friends who are not so much into Cricket(the ones who love IPL) gained interest in this one all thanks to those names they put up. Agree with the free to air TV and cheap tickets part. It's not what true Cricket lovers(I can say that for me) want anyway but even if it gets few people in it I won't mind. But as I said previously you won't see this new crowd coming in sit for Test matches.

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Manchester Originals could be in some trouble at the top of the order, I don’t see any powerplay batsman in there.

Users who are viewing this thread