Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
1626889828849.png

So I missed a couple of "fives" putting dinner on, and I honestly feel less able to jump in and out without losing track

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
The most striking thing so far is how everything new feels a little pointless given that the cricket is not much different. It's a little quicker but generally the women's game doesn't seem to be dragged out like men's T20. It is certainly good to see a women's match played at a test ground.

Aislabie

Ireland
The most striking thing so far is how everything new feels a little pointless given that the cricket is not much different. It's a little quicker but generally the women's game doesn't seem to be dragged out like men's T20. It is certainly good to see a women's match played at a test ground.
I also fully agree with this tbh. The cricket itself is absolutely excellent, it's all the bollocks around it. If they specifically wanted it to be 100 balls then fine, have a T20 with five-ball overs. There was no need to try to invent the wheel.

The T20 Blast is an excellent competition. The Kia Super League was an excellent competition. A 38-county T20 knockout could work with both men and women. All of the rest of it is just noise.

Aislabie

Ireland
1626891349327.png

Curious whether the win predictor is saying that the Manchester Originals (TM) have a 66% chance of winning, or if it is saying the bowling team has a 66% chance of winning.

Also curious what they've based that on.

B

Bigby Wolf

I thought that the scorecard would be similar to Cricket 19 DLC - 100.

Those Veritcal bars taking unnecessary screen space.

B

Bigby Wolf

I just realised the vertical bars are getting taller as the innings, or whatever they call it, is progressing.
Also a viewer watching on Television I have to watch at three graphics at once to see the scores & other stats such as the Batter or the bowler.

Phew! Quite a task that.

Users who are viewing this thread