The Indian Warriors 2006/07 Official Thread

Indian Warriors: Best Batsman 2006/2007

• Total voters
viral1991 said:
Who's that? :p

Are you talking about Kshitiz_Indian? :cool:

My vote is up! :)
Kshitiz is actually the name of my pet rabbit. :p

Kshitiz_Indian is a valuable member of the Indian Warriors team I beleive.

Wasn't I there In the best Batsman section Man this is teriible i thought i would be there mannnnnnnnn :cry i got `1000 runs in test and 1000 in ODi's wonder whats wrong

So this how our squad looks at the momment.....

Code:
Gamerkid22(c)
viral1991(vc)
h123
Prarara
Kshitiz
Cricket_60(wk)
Tutsi
HopaWhitey
manee
handsome
PhilD123
aditya123
kuttakumar
?????
?????

Hmmmm so do we need two more people ? Also i forgot to bring to all's notice that the Best Batsmen poll had resulted into a draw between Me, Prarara and viral. The third vote viral got came after the time limit i am afraid :(

And the best warrior cant be decided because there werent enough nominations for that :(

Ok so i am preparing the Awards ceremony. with it i need to organise interviews. So i need you all to nominate three members each for an interview :)

All the award winners will be given special sigs made by me which they can use if they want to.

Last edited:
who 3 members for the interview? i did not get u

Kshitiz_Indian said:
Hmmmm so do we need two more people ? Also i forgot to bring to all's notice that the Best Batsmen poll had resulted into a draw between Me, Prarara and viral. The third vote viral got came after the time limit i am afraid :(

Ok so i am preparing the Awards ceremony. with it i need to organise interviews. So i need you all to nominate three members each for an interview :)

Well, I am really happy to become the best batsman of the team for the second consecutive year!

My nominations are :

kk
you
prarara

According to my date and time there were 2 votes each inthe best batsman poll for me prarara and viral. But i'll get some mod to double check it as i am a bit doubtful about the third vote :) The fourth one definitely came long after the time limit :p

My nominations -

Gamerkid
Viral
KK

Users who are viewing this thread