The Legendary Samurai Penguins

Are we the best team in this competition?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yep

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes! jk! No! jk...yeah!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Viral Shah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am with the lineup. Sorry for not posting much, working on my final project/ Making a fully coded t20 world cup website for project.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am with the lineup. Sorry for not posting much, working on my final project/ Making a fully coded t20 world cup website for project.

We would like to see it after you done :) if it is not a confidential one :spy

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ovew 12 hours have passed and not a single post in our thread :( :facepalm

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
pingu15.jpg

Viral Shah

International Coach
We would like to see it after you done :) if it is not a confidential one :spy

Here is the homepage preview.
716243553.png

That blue space will have a animated header in flash like featuring 3 world cup winners team. Like first India team pic will come and from other side text for it and then it will fade after 10 sec and as soon as it fade other team means Pakistan who was second winner and than third England.

And that fixture table at right side will also be animated. I am planning to use scrollbar technique for fixture, just showing some upcoming matches and than a read more button linking to fixture page. At left side you see teams there i will do a previous and next script animation in flash. Like first 3 teams than when you click on next button next 3 team will come and again next rest 2 will come. If u click previous it will take back to 3 team again. I am planning to feature 8 teams in their team page in a different way like you only see what they want:-

Home page: The page should be designed with an animated banner at the top of the page. The home page should cover a brief description of the entire website / presentation as well as a brief history of T20 World Cup.

Biographies: Provide a sub-navigation panel along with brief description of sub-biography pages. The sub-navigation panel should cover at least of 5 players? name of your choice, you may display more of the five players name too. Each and individual sub-navigation link should lead to individual player?s biography page.

Teams: Provide a sub-navigation panel along with brief description of sub-team pages along with the world map which would represent the Country / location of the teams in the map. On top of the countries, the teams? name would appear and on click on the name the individual team page would open as mentioned below. The sub-team panel should cover at least 8 teams? name as mentioned above. Each and individual link should lead to individual page on which you need to provide the team details. The team details should cover the players and coaches name along with the images / photos.

Records: Provide a sub-navigation panel along with brief description of sub-record pages. The sub-record pages should cover top 10 records in each page.

Fixture: A complete fixture of any T20 World Cup. The Fixture page should also be provided with a link to download the JPEG, PDF and Excel format of the fixture.

Gallery: Provide a sub-navigation panel along with brief description of sub-gallery pages. The sub-gallery pages should cover at least of 20 images in the photo page and at least 5 videos in video page. The each image and video thumbnails should be provided with the brief description of the event.

Hope this not big and confusing.:lol

6ry4nj

International Coach

Avenger
Avenger
Avenger Penguins - join the fight!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-YA!!! :spy

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread