The Lions Den: Home of Stick-England

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
stickphotody6.jpg

"Lose Weight and Bat Right-Handed or Your Out!"

Stick-England coach Matthew Roberts told all of his players in training today that they will have to severly lose all of their flab and fat and must be able to hold the willow with their right hands if they want to play in his team. He stated that fat left-handers would be immediatley kicked out of his team and sent to work at McDonald's as a food tester. He said to all of his players that they were never allowed to eat any fast food again, and their diet must consist of only salads and wieght-loss-200,000 milkshakes from now on.

So there you have it, Roberts issues a firm statement to his bunch of dumbos, so how will they react? Will they give him the middle-finger and walk off? Will they get lypo-suction immediatlety? Or will they try to overpower him and run the team themselves? Find out in the next issue of, "The Stick Weekly".

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
stickphotody6.jpg

Roberts Announces Stick Trophy Squad

England coach Matthew Roberts has today announced his England side and surprisingly, it doesn't include Marcus Trescothick;

"Unfortunatley for Marcus, he didn't agree with my 'thin right-handers' only policy so he told me where to stick it and walked off"

Here is the full England squad for the upcoming warm-up games and the all important StickCricket Trophy;​

freddieoo2.jpg
pietersenzd5.jpg

sticksquadpart1ko1.jpg

sticksquadpart2nh3.jpg

sticksquadpart3my0.jpg

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
evertonfan said:
stickphotody6.jpg

"Lose Weight and Bat Right-Handed or Your Out!"

Stick-England coach Matthew Roberts told all of his players in training today that they will have to severly lose all of their flab and fat and must be able to hold the willow with their right hands if they want to play in his team. He stated that fat left-handers would be immediatley kicked out of his team and sent to work at McDonald's as a food tester. He said to all of his players that they were never allowed to eat any fast food again, and their diet must consist of only salads and wieght-loss-200,000 milkshakes from now on.
".

:rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

:laugh :laugh :laugh

Very strict coach!!! ;)

evo, u alos proved that u are a great graphics maker :)

Good work on attaching faces!!!
:clap :clap

sid_19840

International Coach
lol,loved the images in there.Im really looking forward to this.You could also post some of your pratice games(in 1 player->Practice) and how that went.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Don't worry Sid, as soon as my wireless stops running sooo slowly then i'll play a few warm-up games and post them in here. It's most likely to be tommorrow when I play the first game though.

langerrox

International Coach
I thought they had too lose weight or get out? whys Freddie there?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
langerrox said:
I thought they had too lose weight or get out? whys Freddie there?

Look at his pic. You can clearly see his new slim and trim physique. :p

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Haha, great thread. I tried making a SC story thread a year back, couldn't get anyone to read it though. I'll see if I can find it.

Users who are viewing this thread