The PC Meet (India/Mumbai)

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah because currency REALLY makes a differnce to flights to India.

India is quite expensive to get to, AND the current average age of the forum is like 14, so how are they going to afford that?
Yup only Adults can come

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Yeah all forums have night outs, I'm going to a AV Forum night out in B'Ham even though I live in London, should be awesome (only going because my bro is) but it's a good laugh with the lads.

Anyone live in Cryodon or near?

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I live about an hour away, but you have more chance of me declaring that i am a polish-jamaican transvestite than you do me driving for an hour to meet a load of people i dont even know, especially people from AV Forums, it'd be like going out for a drink with Neil Goldman from Family guy. Also, i'm busy that night :p

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think you guys still haven't understood the basic concept. I know forums are for people from all over the world expressing their opinions and thoughts but a meet among a few of them like they way it was proposed would be great to have once a year just to have a good time.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I think you guys still haven't understood the basic concept. I know forums are for people from all over the world expressing their opinions and thoughts but a meet among a few of them like they way it was proposed would be great to have once a year just to have a good time.
Are you a Adult ? (@ handsome)

Meet in Mumbai is a gr8 idea but Mumbai is so vast that selecting a area to meet would be rather difficult and to add in it if you decide a meet in the evening no one would like to mess with Mumbai traffic. Best way use local.

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Are you a Adult ? (@ handsome)

Meet in Mumbai is a gr8 idea but Mumbai is so vast that selecting a area to meet would be rather difficult and to add in it if you decide a meet in the evening no one would like to mess with Mumbai traffic. Best way use local.

I see You aren't An Adult.:p.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
How about everyone just come down to Australia and we can show yous all how to actually play cricket!?

(ooooo thats right, i went there!!! lol)

Briggsey

International Coach
If we have a meeting. I will show up.

I will walk into the room or the test match arena, let everyone have a look at my hair, before turning and walking away into the distance without saying a word.

A glorious occasion for all.

mehkar

International Coach
nice idea the same I want to say soon....................

ansariaamir_leo

International Cricketer
So how many people are ready to meet in Mumbai?
We'll decide the place accordingly...

@ Omkar : Don't worry abt the traffic...
Local Trains Zindabad!! :p

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I live about an hour away, but you have more chance of me declaring that i am a polish-jamaican transvestite than you do me driving for an hour to meet a load of people i dont even know, especially people from AV Forums, it'd be like going out for a drink with Neil Goldman from Family guy. Also, i'm busy that night :p

You weren't invited anyhow :p

But apart from the AV Forums I reckon it would be cool if a few guys met up for the day but what would we do lol....

Users who are viewing this thread