Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Now please leave the T20 vs Test war aside in this thread, I am sure everyone's fed up of it.

So which place do you guys think has the perfect atmosphere for Twenty20 Cricket? I personally like NZ for International 20/20's after the recent West Indies and India series. England for the domestic matches, India of course are also good with IPL.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll prefer India and Australia.India as I've seen it many times myself.And Australia for that MCG T20 between India and Australia in the CB Series 2008.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
South Africa and India for me. South Africa becuase of the sporting pitches and friendly crowd and India because of the crazy atmosphere, the atmossphere at the India V Australia T20 in Mumbai was electric.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
if the WICB weren't such hard asses than I would definitely say the Caribbean. If you look at the way the Stanford 20/20 was the fans were going crazy.
Caribbean people know how to make a party on a cricket field.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
if the WICB weren't such hard asses than I would definitely say the Caribbean. If you look at the way the Stanford 20/20 was the fans were going crazy.
Caribbean people know how to make a party on a cricket field.

The last series in which Indian team toured W.I. , the crowd was brilliant. They know how to enjoy cricket with Bear and Collapso.:cheers

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The Caribbean and RSA had awesome atmosphere.

NZ is great too, especially if the wicket is a seaming/swinging one. Difficult to bat, but short boundaries. Full of sixes, wickets, exciting chaotic cricket with something for everyone. And lush green boundaries and scenic grounds, it's lovely.

India works with the passion of the fans, best place for a tight, tense game. England have large crowds too.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
NZ can really create a party atmosphere for sports, just have to see what they do with the Wellington 7s to see what is possible. I don't know if they can get that for the cricket but if they could it would be up there with the Caribbean.

India another obvious one for atmosphere and SA for the atmosphere and pitches. The Aussie one can give good atmosphere but the grounds are quite big which can take out the big hits.

Users who are viewing this thread