The PlanetCricket Battrick Ladder - Rules & Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
The PlanetCricket Battrick Ladder is the result of you, the players and the members of this forum, wanting a change also it makes things a little easier for everyone.

Rules

You may only challenge a team who is upto 3 places ahead of you i.e. The highest team Everton can challenge is Old Wulfs. however you can challenge any team below you. The team making the challenge can choose to play home or away. Also you need not challenge a team in the ladder every week, however if you miss two weeks worth of fixtures you will fall to the bottom. Using my example of Everton and Old Wulfs again, if Everton win they take up the spot the Wulfs were in and the Wulfs drop down one spot, if Everton lose both teams will remain in the same spot depending on results of the teams around them. The team at the top of group A will be crowned champion at the end of the battrick season. The bottom 3 teams in group A will be demoted to group B, and the top 3 teams in group B will promoted to group A. With regards to accepting challenges, they are on a first come first serve basis, so get them in early if you want to maximise chances of moving up! Lastly any queries can be posted in the sledging thread or directed to myself or Jaztheman via PM.

Group A

BEST Indies
TaxXI
HuntingTigers
Shore Athletic
The Southern Sharks
Wiki Wanderers
Bushwackers
Baggy Blues
Sri Krishna Team
Record Breakers
Raiders Eleven