The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im really hoping I go out the cup today. I TIEd again yet we scored 255-9 against a stronger team (not that they would be stronger if I was full strength!) There 144-3 after 30 so it could go either way but I know if they are chasing 50 off the last 10 or so my last 2 bowlers will blow them away :( so they need to get a move on or ill be progressing against my will!

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I don't understand how these First Class games work, is there something wrong or what, the team I played declared on something like 354/1 and my team went into bat and were bowled out for 1040, my key player got 689 runs in that match when they had to bat again they were bowled out for 200 or more runs leaving me with a victory of an innings and 537 runs, I'm not moaning about it but geez isn't that a bit not real? I bet any team would have declared at about 500

Briggsey

International Coach
I don't understand how these First Class games work, is there something wrong or what, the team I played declared on something like 354/1 and my team went into bat and were bowled out for 1040, my key player got 689 runs in that match when they had to bat again they were bowled out for 200 or more runs leaving me with a victory of an innings and 537 runs, I'm not moaning about it but geez isn't that a bit not real? I bet any team would have declared at about 500
Did you set a decleration total?

Many bot teams or teams who didnt get chance to set orders just batted on until they were bowled out or the 3 days were up. It is a slight glitch but im sure as time goes on something will be implemented to sort it out. It is early days after all.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I've been listed as the home team for my cup game so underdog status has come to me at last.

Mt Lawley Panthers
Top Order: proficient
Middle Order: strong
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: strong
Spin Bowling: useless
Fielding: feeble

Thought I had a chance when I looked at his last cup game but his last OD league game shows a much different story.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I played a second string side and TIEd in my cup game, thinking I'd win easily, but it turned out that the match engine had other ideas. I'm really not pleased with this at all. Match report :
Cricket Geniuses won the toss and elected to field.

Reporter's Summary
Grisham Rangers Cricket Geniuses
Top Order: mediocre respectable
Middle Order: feeble mediocre
Lower Order: worthless worthless
Seam Bowling: mediocre respectable
Spin Bowling: useless mediocre
Fielding: woeful feeble

Beat them in every category and they still managed to bowl me out for 137 !

MOTM: Mckie

voldemort

International Coach
thats the point...

I might lose to equal teams, but never [except once] do I lose to crap teams...

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I've been listed as the home team for my cup game so underdog status has come to me at last.

Thought I had a chance when I looked at his last cup game but his last OD league game shows a much different story.
use spinners, lol

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

May be, put all the bowlers on very defensive on a flat pitch. :)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
use spinners, lol

Got 3 of them ready :p
Not much I can do really his batting is too strong for me and my batters will more than likely score too slow against his seam bowlers. My only hope is if he underestimate me cause he seems to play his 2nd/3rd string team in Cup games so far.

viral1991

International Cricketer
My next cup game is against another bot! But the strange thing is that the opposing team has the exact same team name as the team that I faced in the first round! This is the first time that I have seen two teams with the same name & its very interesting! :)

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
May I present to you...from my academy:

Davy Canham - 17 yo, BT Rating=8,395
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, strong batting form, strong bowling form, fresh
A steady player with worthless leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: respectable Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: respectable Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: worthless
The Garfield Sobers of Battrick.

Users who are viewing this thread