The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Highlander999

ICC President
Battrick said:
BT20 PFL Drops

We have found a bug in the PFL drop calculations for this seasons games. They are in part being treated as full OD games, which is clearly incorrect. We are in the process of restoring some PFL to all players that have played any BT20 matches this season, the amount will correspond to the amount of games played.

I was about to post something about this. My PFL was all over the place. Now everyone is back to energetic which is what it should be. Just in time for tomorrow's big game against the No.1 :)

Taxing

PC Battrick Plate Champion S16
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah good most of my team that matter are back to sublime!

Was a tad worried about Eyre and Donaldson - now they're back to energetic!!!

yay:happy

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
It's a bit late for me now, I went B-team for today and lost, so thats another failed attempt at BT20, I think I've only managed to qualify once....

Taxing

Been reasonably successful last few seasons, and going ok thus far - surprising as when I saw the group thought that I had no chance!

But the stats say it all I guess....

BT20 Qualifying Group: 61 (South Africa)

Team Pld Won Tie Lost Points Net RR
1. TaxXI 4 4 0 0 16 38.89
2. Millstown 4 4 0 0 16 18.82
3. Slabeye's Saints I 4 3 0 1 12 19.67
4. Termites 4 2 0 2 8 3.28
5. Zoopy_dogs 4 2 0 2 8 -6.10
6. Jediclub 4 1 0 3 4 -34.84
7. blueys 4 0 0 4 0 -17.03
8. Champs CC 4 0 0 4 0 -22.69

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Kinda surprising Slabeye isn't topping the group! Oh well, thats the fun about BT20 its stupidly random :D

Maybe I can haul myself back into a top 2 spot by the time the group stage is over

Taxing

Kinda surprising Slabeye isn't topping the group! Oh well, thats the fun about BT20 its stupidly random :D

Maybe I can haul myself back into a top 2 spot by the time the group stage is over

Probs only cos he's not stuffed me yet!

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Code:
  	Team  		Pld  	Won  	Tie  	Lost  	Points  	Net RR
1. 	Arsenal 	5 	5 	0 	0 	20 		12.36
2. 	Dreams 		5 	4 	0 	1 	16 		28.20
3. 	BFN Bombers 	5 	4 	0 	1 	16 		16.76
4. 	Bazzas 		5 	4 	0 	1 	16 		4.34

Well, im 3rd only because of damn run rate but thats okay, my next two matches are against Dreams and Arsenal :D So there is still hope for me to top the group, I just have to play full strength each game, but hey! Why not?

EDIT:

OOO! Bazzas plays Arsenal tomorrow and Dreams on the final day, this is going to be epic, the top 4 all playing against each other over the final two days, awesome stuff!

Last edited:

Taxing

Code:
1. 	Arsenal 	5 	5 	0 	0 	20 		12.36
2. 	Dreams 		5 	4 	0 	1 	16 		28.20
3. 	BFN Bombers 	5 	4 	0 	1 	16 		16.76
4. 	Bazzas 		5 	4 	0 	1 	16 		4.34

Well, im 3rd only because of damn run rate but thats okay, my next two matches are against Dreams and Arsenal :D So there is still hope for me to top the group, I just have to play full strength each game, but hey! Why not?

EDIT:

OOO! Bazzas plays Arsenal tomorrow and Dreams on the final day, this is going to be epic, the top 4 all playing against each other over the final two days, awesome stuff!

God gief that really is the groupof death!

Soz about the weak side I put out 'other week but had serious pfl issues and a must win fc match on the Tuesday.....

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
No problem, was going to reply to your BT mail, but I think it was my last week of exams so I kinda forgot! It's okay, I just wanted to see how a different line-up would do, but it's all good :D

Taxing

Should have toldyou wasgonna be a 2nds team - I meant to change it back to have a decent game but got back later than expected on the Saturday and forgot

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
A day later and whilst things aren't quite as tight, it all goes down to tomorrow. I have to beat Arsenal to stay top and Bazzas will probably snatch 2nd as they beat Arsenal today!

Code:
1. 	BFN Bombers 	6 	5 	0 	1 	20 		17.50
2. 	Arsenal 	6 	5 	0 	1 	20 		9.11
3. 	Bazzas 		6 	5 	0 	1 	20 		7.59
4. 	Dreams 		6 	4 	0 	2 	16 		27.46

Most fun I've had in BT20 for some time, hopefully it'll be the same next season, and to think the PFL bug NEARLY made me give up!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
To show how screwed up the 20/20 comp is atm, if you get an easier comp you qualify but the gate receipts are 3k or less. It'll be more beneficial if I was in a harder one getting 8k a match as I'm not going to win the comp.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Yep, im glad things will be changing.. what a waste of a battrick week

Taxing

When I played decent sides got 11kish

Today was a crap side and got 4 :(

still if that determines ranks for next season's international bt20 leagues should at least get some decent gate receipts as i qualified!

Highlander999

ICC President
Well I made a 20K loss this week :rolleyes: Plus I was hit by the good old BT collapse :rolleyes: Oh well, I can now concentrate on the PC Comp and OD :)

Users who are viewing this thread