The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Last season in my cup game i had an opponent who had a player of 200k btr

Dammit I finish 1st OD, 2nd FC, 3rd BT20 and I'm losing members in the off season. What do they want 1st all round geez those members are tough.

Seems to be the clubs that have 2000+ members. At this rate I'll be doing what I did last time I was in OD Div 4 and end up with 400 members!

What do I get as payment for beating a noob at home? The Magnificent Eleven away, freshly demoted from OD I.1, so they'd be keen to dispose of me and kick start their charge to get promoted once again.

Tom, wanna swap that for your bot?

Maxkarter added 0 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

What do I get as payment for beating a noob at home? The Magnificent Eleven away, freshly demoted from OD I.1, so they'd be keen to dispose of me and kick start their charge to get promoted once again.

Tom, wanna swap that for your bot?

Got another team much better than me, hopefully I can buy one more good player, trick him into playing a second XI, and GFI and win. :laugh

Ouch, hate when they do that.

I have a team that Griffo knows very well. Hard to know what his best lineup is but this looks about it

bigbeavers
wonderful
proficient
mediocre
quality
exquisite
mediocre

Should beat him but PFL could be shot by that match.

Users who are viewing this thread