The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I'm not concerned about that though. It's just this time I'm taking the game far less seriously, so it could be quite a while till the Ducks are at a decent level :p

You got my two best batsmen out for golden ducks! I HATE YOU!

Maybe they are yours best 2 batsmen but comparing to Leftys team they are really nothing, even their tails can bat well. Lefty was a much tougher team than you so really not surprised with the results. But congrats for getting so far, all the best for next season :)

Btw, how many nets you giving to Dayanand Vivekanand

Last edited:
Maybe they are yours best 2 batsmen but comparing to Leftys team they are really nothing, even their tails can bat well. Lefty was a much tougher team than you so really not surprised with the results. But congrats for getting so far, all the best for next season :)

Btw, how many nets you giving to Dayanand Vivekanand

2 bat, 1 field and a rotation of a stam net, why?

Just challenged Old Wulfs. I've just had a quick look at his squad. I don't think I'll be playing in the final, though I think I already knew that.

Just challenged Old Wulfs. I've just had a quick look at his squad. I don't think I'll be playing in the final, though I think I already knew that.

It's not all about squad strength - ask Justin about last season. Good luck regardless.

Finally gonna make a comeback in BT... got a permanent connection at home :) Sorry max, gonna make up for that now

Users who are viewing this thread