The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Highlander999

ICC President
WTF!!! Has anyone's FC matches for the season suddenly all started again. I'm getting an "in progress" for every FC match I have played :confused: This is very unreliable

Highlander999

ICC President
Everything is fixed now, although my match for today isn't working. But I'm just keeping quiet due to the six gate receipts I have received for the day :D Brings me back into making a profit for this week ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Highlander999;1174725 [B said:
Everything is fixed now[/B], although my match for today isn't working. But I'm just keeping quiet due to the six gate receipts I have received for the day :D Brings me back into making a profit for this week ;)

I cant see anything fixed yet, except that fixtures thing :(

I am still getting :mad

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31'

Timeout expired

/nl/playerDetails.asp, line 1095

Highlander999

ICC President
Cheers guys :rolleyes: I was wondering why all my players looked dead :p

Battrick Website said:
PFL Hits
We are aware that users in South Africa have been affected much more than others with regards to the matches in progress issue, as all your old matches were replayed. We are trying to go back and reinstate all the old PFL levels and match results prior to todays games being played. Todays games will then be replayed with the correct PFL levels. This may take a bit of time today so please bear with us.

Highlander999 added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

WTF!!! Has anyone's FC matches for the season suddenly all started again. I'm getting an "in progress" for every FC match I have played :confused: This is very unreliable

No they are all still there you can see the results for them.

You see Syl. I was right ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The site has been now temorarily closed :rolleyes: Geez, this has become a daily routine now .

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I better not miss my orders for tomorrows game, its quite important

Highlander999

ICC President
:)

Battrick Website said:
UPDATE 1120: After having a good look at the situation, we have decided that the best way to solve the problem is to go back to a backup from 0100 this morning for all the match related issues only. This will mean that all games after the Australian games will be replayed.

Users who are viewing this thread