MattW and auction respectively .....

cat-hitting-dog.gif

Le the upcoming auction .... :(

I am literally in shock when he has been picked before ....... :eek:
Try again mate, you can do better :p

THE_PCL_Rudi_ball_replaced_1_70.png

Owners update:

Kindly assure your pitch conditions are on your "Homepage"

A free agents list has been created. Kindly PM your team choice of 10 x free agents that you are interested in to @Yash. / @The Real Modi and myself by no later than Wednesday, 15 July, 10 AM IST.

The most popular free agents among the 4 x team lists will be auctioned. The remaining free agents plus any addition late signups will be drafted after the auction
@Till Valhalla / @The Real Modi | @CerealKiller / @Parth D | @VDQuint / @Life Warrior / @Sultan Ms Nama / @Gokulraj Kamaraj / @AliB / @PresidentEvil / @Bilal45 / @Ashutosh.

-> Trash talk all the other teams
You can't blame us now, can you? It's almost like they want people to come after them

- One has a ridiculous name
- One has a tendency to shoot itself in the foot with its posts
- One is....well you get the gist

First name: Navin
Last name: Gandhi
Nationality: India
Bat position: Middle Order (1)
Batting ability: ★ ★ (2)
Bowling hand: Left
Bowling style: Med-Fast (1)
Bowling ability: ★ ★ (2)
Fielding position: Outfielder
Player likeness: Sam Curran

Just an Intro on me, Its been almost five years since I am part of PC (Just got the badge to confirm that), many may not know me cos I have been inactive for close to 2 yrs, due to work, but hey am back now, and I know this league works on activeness in the match thread. Which I will make sure I am active to get the team extra ability in the midseason.

Well, that's it, still, if you guys are not interested in me being part of your team. Well-lll it's your loss, I am happy to watch the match from the pavilion and give all the other left out players company.

Hope am not too late to the party....
Welcome back bro! It's been quite a long time

Welcome back bro! It's been quite a long time

I know dude, Life has been busy with work. I visit now and then, but don't see many active leagues so I just go back. Today when I logged after months, saw PCL is back and could not keep myself out of it.

But I can see new management is running this, new teams, Was kind of hoping for "Amigosssssssss" But its kind of nice, to know new people... Looking forward for all this to kickstart soon.

I know dude, Life has been busy with work. I visit now and then, but don't see many active leagues so I just go back. Today when I logged after months, saw PCL is back and could not keep myself out of it.

But I can see new management is running this, new teams, Was kind of hoping for "Amigosssssssss" But its kind of nice, to know new people... Looking forward for all this to kickstart soon.
welcome back! you came just in time...

Users who are viewing this thread