Draft: The RLG Draft

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
I can barely run my own Draft these days, I really don't think I'll be able to reliably participate in this one. But great idea. I'll be looking on from the sidelines.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Question, what happens if more than one person picks the same player
I'll probably message back the second person asking for a new pick.

Also, thanks everyone for the great response! I don't think anyone seems to have an issue with revealing the nominator so that will happen. Signups will be open for about 36 more hours.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oh yeah- for everyone who has one, feel free to use the RNG Draft private message for this draft too. Otherwise, just send a new message
Can I send mine via a pigeon?

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll do the full draft when I get home from school, but for now, the first pick- the retainer.

I've added numbers to everyone's team - these will be the numbers used for the RNG'ing.

So who keeps their pick?
1629765600548.png
@Aislabie
Pick 1: Jack Leach
1629765640654.png
I predict this will be the last time Aislabie attempts to screw someone else's team balance. I mean at least he has a more than serviceable bowler?
FYI, the justification for this pick:
"The left-hander's match-winning second-innings 92 was higher than his entire team's first-innings 85, and higher too than Ireland's second-innings 38.

The rest of the time he often finds himself carrying drinks for an England team that never loved him as much as it should have, but his disciplined left-arm orthodox could be valuable for whomever ends up with him."

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
And now for the randomised picks!

Pick 2: Javed Omar
Nominated By: @ddrap14
Recieved By: @sanchitgarg
1629781891107.png
Javed Omar isn't the worst cricketer you could have at number 1, as he has carried his bat once in scoring a hundred. Unfortunately, it was against 2000s Zimbabwe. More unfortunately, in 79 other innings he only passed 50 seven times, and he usually scored very few runs at a very slow pace.

Users who are viewing this thread