The Three Hundred Club (Latest ICC)

Niv

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Unless he batted 3 days for that score there should of been planty of time left to bat XD

carn tigez

Club Cricketer
Believe it or not, I got 2/680 in a test v West Indies with Hussey or Hayden making 350*

i'll try and find the screen

rumblah

Club Cricketer
I think he is not playing for the record. He is playing to win.

On the money mate. A win is more important than the record IMO, lucky to get both in that match.

Just got 292* with Jaques against the Saffers, not sure if it's worth posting a SS though.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I got 397 with Phil Jaques in a test against India. I'm too lazy to post the screenshot though.

rampantbiscuit

School Cricketer
Check this out for a career and a top score. must have made four or five triple centuries with him. this was just before he retired - i'm devastated that he didn't make 20000 test runs.

Attachments

• acook career stats.JPG
    acook career stats.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 72

Yogy

Club Cricketer
Check this out for a career and a top score. must have made four or five triple centuries with him. this was just before he retired - i'm devastated that he didn't make 20000 test runs.

Well done.I never got a chance to pick him in my team though. Though he is a good batsman in ICC, He is not such a great player in life.

rumblah

Club Cricketer
Another one in, Ponting this time. I don't know how Kallis was MOTM, took no wickets, in either innings, and made 104, and 164. Big scores, yeah, but 300 big? I think not.

ponting300ym9.jpg

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Super strike rate and innings from Virendra Sehwag here.

viru418jy9.png

bongodrumm

School Cricketer
My first 400, and a huge one at that, and what a strike rate!

This is playing with Somerset on Normal difficulty too! I thought I needed a challenge, got bored of playing on easy, lol!

347fjpi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread