Theory of Universe, Time Travel, Time Paradox, Blackholes and many more...

sledger

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pardon?

Black holes are globally recognised amongst the physics community as parts of space where mass is so dense that no mass can pass through it, thus creating an illusion of a hole, but it is not a hole.

Care to explain what CCMU is?

As for Dark Matter not existing, this is completely ill informed and I suggest you do some stronger researching into cosmological physics.

I don't believe that is strictly true tbh.

On a side note, I personally find the existence of antimatter extremely interesting, and why there is so little of it (seemingly).

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Sureshot!!! What you said is not entirely true.. Lemme explain my theory relating to Black holes a bit..(I wont say a lot). It has been proven that a very large body in space with a large gravity bends spacetime around it. Even our sun bends the space-time. Now lets consider our universe as a plane of paper(for the sake of simplicity). Now at the one end of this paper there is a black hole. Everyone knows that blackholes have enormous amount of gravitational energy. Thus they bend this plane of paper such that two far ends of this paper meet each other. Now if one has to go from one end of this plane to other,then he has two ways. Either he travels whole curved distance in space or travels directly from one point to other via blackhole(the ultimate shortcut)... Yeah i know you will fcall me crazy, but there is singularity at the core of blackhole. And at singularity all the laws of science fail thus anyting is possible. Hence you just cannot discard this theory as it is almost true. At the moment there is no way to get past a black hole. Ther is another theory bout blackhole which i have but will post later, maybe anytime tommorow. Coz i have a Practical exam in Signals and Systems tommorow,thus have to prepare for that. Byeee. And wish me luck:upray

max_dillon2007 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

just a hint... Other theory of black hole is similar to this theory but at a larger sclae(that is, in that theory i had considered universe as a expanding sphere):cheers

Sureshot

Executive member
). It has been proven that a very large body in space with a large gravity bends spacetime around it. Even our sun bends the space-time. Now lets consider our universe as a plane of paper(for the sake of simplicity). Now at the one end of this paper there is a black hole. Everyone knows that blackholes have enormous amount of gravitational energy.

I'm pretty sure I've already described gravitational lensing in here.

Thus they bend this plane of paper such that two far ends of this paper meet each other. Now if one has to go from one end of this plane to other,then he has two ways. Either he travels whole curved distance in space or travels directly from one point to other via blackhole(the ultimate shortcut)...

This isn't making sense, Gaurav. You say this plane of paper, which has had both ends of it forced together through the strength of the black hole, yet you then talk about travelling between the two ends? Yet, in your example, they are joined together.

FreddieFan

International Coach
Hence you just cannot discard this theory as it is almost true.

Any theory that doesn't have any evidence backing it up can be discarded. You haven't provided any evidence at all for yours that I can see.

And good luck with the exam.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Personally, I think the Universe was created by the Merciful, the Compassionate. Allah. If you hear some of Dr.Zakir Naik's lectures and speeches, then you will have a broader idea of a Muslim's perspective. :)

Users who are viewing this thread