thinking about buying...

rumblah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
is it worth $80 AU?? i just wanna no wat ppl think of this game... is it still good w/out autoplay??? score out of 10 plz...

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
Id give it 8/10. There is definatly things wrong with the game and sure you need to be a little leinent on the field settings to allow the AI to get a good total. DEFINATLY worth buying.

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
I prefer BLIC over cricket 2005. It is not a great game but a good game and the multiplayer is even better.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
it maybe a good game but if you want the graphics and other things like autplay and all go for cricket 2005.
frankly i do not think much of BLIC.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
i still have fun with it but. i just had a ripper of a game vs england as australia. i was chasing 227 and was all out 220 :( a bowlers wicket

i got a bit cocky, went for my shots and eventually it got down to 9 - 183. Lee made a very composed 27 and Mcgrath made 4 off 24 and i was doing until lee got out :(

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I finally had my first loss. I was playing as Pakistan against New Zealand in Super Six match. Got them out just over 150, but the ball started to swing more when I batted and Shane Bond took 4 early wickets and I lost the match by 43 runs. It actually felt good losing to AI. :D

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I would buy it, but I'd need 4.4 Gibs of free space and a new graphics card as well...

gold639

International Coach
The game would be awesome if the stupid AI wouldn't keep hitting every single ball straight to fine leg. :mad:

Asjad

Club Cricketer
I don't know about you, but ive seen the AI hit the ball to fine leg, BUT much away from the fielder right at the back, same goes for the ondrive, it hits in directions i can't:(

rumblah

Club Cricketer
so, which is better, C2K5 or BLIC?? i have C2K5 alredy...

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
gold639 said:
The game would be awesome if the stupid AI wouldn't keep hitting every single ball straight to fine leg. :mad:

They dont. You just have to set a attacking field. 3 slips 1 gully. And a few men in the infield. They take you on down the ground because youi giving them gaps to hit. But they do edge it.

rumblah said:
so, which is better, C2K5 or BLIC?? i have C2K5 alredy...

There very similar games. It really depends how many other EA sports games you have or have played. Ive played alot of there games. You get bored with the look and the feel of the game. There not any differerent. Lara is a refreshing change. Oh and by the way its a better game.

Users who are viewing this thread