Help

ronny_kingsley

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just spend a complete day downloading the demo and now it says error .

What can I do now ????????

Well Codemasters talk of customer satisaction and ridicule EA over it .But here the thing looks to be reversed.

I reported this to Codemasters thru the prompt and havent heard from them.Well I have spend a complete day downloading this and now I think I will have to do it again.

Well thanks Codies and RG for such customer girevances hearing and still you expect ppl to buy ur game ?

Just restart and run the setup again!
Or goto safemode and run the setup!
Or Run the setup in Win98!

No way will that work man still tried it (thats my desperation quotient).

Is there any way can I extract the files from the demo executable ?????

Is there any way out other than downloading it all over again ???

Google a bit if u wanna extract the files, but I dont think downloading a file and not being able to use it due to some error due to file transfer has got to do anything with the publisher or their customer service.

ronny_kingsley said:
Just spend a complete day downloading the demo and now it says error .

What can I do now ????????

Well Codemasters talk of customer satisaction and ridicule EA over it .But here the thing looks to be reversed.

I reported this to Codemasters thru the prompt and havent heard from them.Well I have spend a complete day downloading this and now I think I will have to do it again.

Well thanks Codies and RG for such customer girevances hearing and still you expect ppl to buy ur game ?

Hey, don't blame me! I tell people to email [email protected] as long as their PCs satisfy the minimum specs, as I'm not a technical expert.

CS give advice and provide fixes when possible - apologies for not receiving a reply from them - I don't know why you haven't.

If you send this jpg (image) of it, it's better if you don't. Instead, when this error comes up on screen, press CTRL + C and then paste it (using CTRL +V) into the email and send that instead.

Now that the Codies customer service has answered back I think it would have been better if they wouldnt have ?????????

The Codies customer service team has found problem with my WINDOWS installation and the remedy they say is to reinstall windows all over again .Thats bull****.

If I can play GTA St Andreas,Rugby 2005,PES 4 ,C2K5(demo) then why not BLICdemo.

If there would have been really a problem with my windows then my system would have crashed or other apllications wouldnt have worked.

Plz tell me your point of view on this.Should I reinstall windows and does thier response soundconvinving enough ?????????

I don't know about you but my first dowload was interrupted foor some time and even after full installation I was not able to install the demo. May be while dowloading some thing might have happened.

Users who are viewing this thread