Ticket Question

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks everyone for your help, but I've got my Tickets now :D India v Bangladesh at Trent Bridge on Saturday 6th June, me and my dad going :D:) ?35 for both of us (Silver Tickets). Absolute bargain.

The only problem is that the match is smack bang in the middle of my exam period :(, oh well, I'm sure 1 day won't make much difference as long as I revise solidly.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Cricket > Revision tbh. I went in with that mentality and got 3 C's at A Level, you don't need to revise ;) Where did you get the tickets from? The ECB site?

I'm really considering buying a ticket for the 2nd day of England vs West Indies at Lords. Just don't particularly want to go on my own, and with all my mates at Uni and my Dad at work, I'd have to go on my own :( ?55 for the ticket as well. I am quite tempted, would be great to visit Lords, but knowing my luck it'd poor down with rain on that day and I'll get no play, and if there is play KP'll get a duck :p

Last edited:

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This website - https://eticketing.co.uk/iccwt20/default.aspx

Tickets are ridiculously cheap and I reccomend if you haven't got too many exams, then you should really consider.

TBH, I wouldn't really splash out ?55 on one day of a Test Match, but then again it is Lords. And plus it's never any fun when you're on your own watching the cricket, especially at a match. My cousin got a ticket for ?5 on the last day of that England V India Test Match at Lords in 2007 at the gate. I think it was the weekend, so you could try your luck on the day.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Cricket > Revision tbh. I went in with that mentality and got 3 C's at A Level, you don't need to revise ;) Where did you get the tickets from? The ECB site?

I'm really considering buying a ticket for the 2nd day of England vs West Indies at Lords. Just don't particularly want to go on my own, and with all my mates at Uni and my Dad at work, I'd have to go on my own :( ?55 for the ticket as well. I am quite tempted, would be great to visit Lords, but knowing my luck it'd poor down with rain on that day and I'll get no play, and if there is play KP'll get a duck :p

It chucked it down with rain when Norfolk were in a Lord's final in 2005 and the match was abandoned and rearranged in Slough. :mad:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Think it'd be abit of a risk though, seeing that I'd need to travel 2 hours on the train, if I couldn't get into the ground I'd be abit miffed. Think I might just go onto the Essex site and order a ticket for me and my dad to go see a T20 game at Chelmsford, be far easier and cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread