TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Today would have been a good day for a release nothing major being released today the floor would have been theirs but if they don't have a game they don't have a game.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Yep my criteria for a tennis game are simple. It should be fun and resemble how tennis is played in the real world.Where every point is a 30 shot rally and the cpu never makes a mistake its neither. Full ace tennis is a good example of a game that has got it right imo. Its does have other issues like freezing every so often and erratic player movements every so often as well but the gameplay is so good

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Yep my criteria for a tennis game are simple. It should be fun and resemble how tennis is played in the real world.Where every point is a 30 shot rally and the cpu never makes a mistake its neither. Full ace tennis is a good example of a game that has got it right imo. Its does have other issues like freezing every so often and erratic player movements every so often as well but the gameplay is so good
I assume the early access will go live either on the weekend or maybe day 1 of the AO if it's purely about approval from sponsors etc

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
The screenshots don't look all that different from AO Tennis 2, if the gameplay is a lot like it, I don't see this going too well.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Maybe tomorrow with the AO starting, it’s hard to say I’ll likely stream it when it does drop, might be easier to give people feedback initially.

I’m curious if the academy will remain. As it seems like most of the tournaments are officially licensed.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I had to go in reddit to find out what was going on. Ridiculous that Big Ant or Nacon can’t post on their official accounts, rather than his own personal account.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Someone made a good point why put out the date Jan 11th when it was never going to be possible because of licensing.If it was my company i would have put the game out and patched the kit in later. I doubt there would be many complaints about that.Just curious about the price more than anything else.I have a £20 rule for pc games-getting harder to maintain only broken for the cricket and game and afl game (maybe the ea golf game as well) which are unique and will take a year or two to be reduced..It won't be broken for this as there are many tennis games out there.Most of the games i like are either on game pass or have ea trials so i do get to play them and recently epic had games like madden af fc 24 for around £16 which was good.

Users who are viewing this thread