TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Last update on SteamDB was 7 hours ago, the way they've gone about this is a complete joke. There shouldn't be any reason why it's not released by 8-9pm local time tonight in Australia, as all players should've at least started their first round matches by then.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Alcaraz has just started assume it was him they were waiting for .Probably most popular tennis player in the world at the moment surely he will be in the game.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Alcaraz has just started assume it was him they were waiting for .Probably most popular tennis player in the world at the moment surely he will be in the game.
Alcaraz for the men, surely not waiting on Pegula, who won't start until after the Zverev match.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Of course he responded to someone saying they are still waiting on approvals, what a joke.
Why are they waiting to the very last moment to get approvals? Seems odd, and just further shows how ridiculous the initial release dates were. They were never hitting Jan 11…I’m not sure why that was even listed.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
My guess they want to sell it at a high price even though its early access and to justify it they want as many licenced items as possible. Of course they could release the game and just patch it in later but a lot goes on first impressions even in an early access state.Its also possible that the atp/wtp have a minimum amount of licenced content that has to be in there as terms of the agreement. Its also a learning curve for big ant and probably they don't know themselves when they can go live with it and fair enough if I was atp I would want to see it before it goes live.The mistake was to give date of Jan 11 when this now appears as never possible.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Why are they waiting to the very last moment to get approvals? Seems odd, and just further shows how ridiculous the initial release dates were. They were never hitting Jan 11…I’m not sure why that was even listed.
The general feeling was they couldn't show players clothing etc until after each player had played. But I mean all players have finished their first round matches, so there's no reason for any further hold up. I won't be surprised if nothing comes until Friday or the weekend.

Nard2020

Club Captain
The general feeling was they couldn't show players clothing etc until after each player had played. But I mean all players have finished their first round matches, so there's no reason for any further hold up. I won't be surprised if nothing comes until Friday or the weekend.
It’s apparent that the game just isn’t ready and all this other random stuff Ross is saying is just a stretch of the true. He’s better off not saying those things, because it’s only making matters worse.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Of course once again Ross answers a question on his personal Twitter account, surely it can't be that hard to use the actual Tiebreak profile to post a quick update.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Also, I've just noticed the recommended specs say 16GB of Ram... like what! GTA 5 was only 8GB as an example... BA has no clue how to optimise performance.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Just had a quick play .Don't know what to think.How much gets a pass because its early access and how much is plain junk.Trying to find best camera angle as it does some weird jump when you serve.Might refund it not sure.Maybe i should do the training.Will give a fuller review after that.

Users who are viewing this thread