TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
The running especially towards the net and back looks quite clumsy in my opinion but that could just be an older build. The lack of depth in of Topspin is really hiiting th ereview scores. Full Ace does have a very indepth career but doesnt really lead anywhere and is just repetitive after a while but the gampelay is second to none.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say Full Ace's career mode doesn't really lead anywhere. You move up the rankings and play against tougher opponents in bigger tournaments, right? Isn't that what all career modes are about? Maybe I'm missing your point.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm not sure what you mean when you say Full Ace's career mode doesn't really lead anywhere. You move up the rankings and play against tougher opponents in bigger tournaments, right? Isn't that what all career modes are about? Maybe I'm missing your point.
I guess mean that there is no real acknowledgement. It feels flat. you have to imagine that yourself. You win a tournament and grind again.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Okay, yes, I'll grant you that. That's not in the developer's do-to list, so it probably won't change unless enough people request it. I guess you just have to be satisfied with the multi- million dollar prize money and no celebration.

saturator

Club Cricketer
Some new personnal videos with Sinner, create by the community
This last patch is nice. Hard to master but when you can do what you want to do on the pitch, it's really nice.
Need some works, but the game is better patch after patch

Gasper Ruud Vs Taylor Fritz Cancun Expert

Maria Sakkari Vs Iga Swiatek Indians Wells Expert

Jannik Sinner Vs Carlos Alcaraz Monte Carlos Expert

Grigor Dimitrov Vs Stan Wawrinka Beijing Expert

Daniil Medvedev Vs Alexander Zverev Roma Expert

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
There's really no better time for Big Ant to get themselves on a much bigger stage, as much as I enjoy Top Spins gameplay over Tiebreak, the lack of career depth and other mishaps, surely Big Ant have to capitalize on this.

saturator

Club Cricketer
There's really no better time for Big Ant to get themselves on a much bigger stage, as much as I enjoy Top Spins gameplay over Tiebreak, the lack of career depth and other mishaps, surely Big Ant have to capitalize on this.
Yes I think they will drop a huge trailer with their career mode because it's the Big issue of Top Spin.
The have the Big 3, 100 players on licence, all ATP/WTA 1000, maybe 500 and 250. maybe Roland Garros and Australian Open, a mode with Djoko. If they add a great career mode, some players will play it.

Ok gameplay needs some work, but it's more playable than AO tennis 2 at this stage

saturator

Club Cricketer
New videos
I really like the gameplay now, very nice. Need some works, but playable and signatur mouvs are really really good.

Quelques vidéos faites avec le dernier patch

Taylor Fritz Vs Felix AugierAliassime Indian Wells Expert

Noemi Osaka Vs Caroline Garcia Roma Expert

Carlos Alcaraz Vs Alexander Zverev Dubai Expert

Petra Kvitova Vs Marta Kostyuk Monte Carlo Expert

Nick Kyrgios Vs Ben Shelton Dubai Expert

Daniil Medvedev Vs Jannik Sinner Dubai Expert

Coco Gauff Vs Maria Sakkari Monte Carlo Expert

Users who are viewing this thread