Time for a Change

Highlander999

ICC President
Highlander states he is leaving Legends

After much deliberation, Highlander999 has decided that he is going to leave the Pakistani Legends at the end of the season to join the Supersoakers.

"I have had a fantastic season at the Legends and it has been miles better than my time at the Warriors. I would encourage anyone thinking of joining a team to join the Legends, as they have some great chat. However, I need regular change and the Supersoakers have offered me a great deal and I would be foolish not to take it. I plan to give 110% to the Legends before I leave for the Soakers and hopefully we can get to the finals and I can finish on a high with them. I would like to think treva for his captaincy and support and for being such a good sport with the jokes ;) I look forward to working with him at the Dublin Destroyers"

The Soakers must be destined to glory with such a famous name joining their team *cough cough* ;)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
God im a good manager to get such a top quality player... this is like Real signing Zizu from Juventus

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Should've kept it to yourself until end of the season. I may now accidently leave you out of the side...

Only joking

;)

naresh091

International Cricketer
Welcome to the legendary team "Supersoakers" tom.We are nonetheless the real legends of cricism unlike the Pakistani Legends,who only have their name LEGENDS.Hope you can do better than ever in the soakers.Good luck.

BTW whom will you replace? Not me please lol.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Id worry about this season.... Oh wait... we are already dominating this season

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
We are dominating the real form of cricket... oh and we are just outside top 2 in od

Users who are viewing this thread