TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have been thinking about this Sachin name for about a week, maybe Ross was trying to get us of the trail:spy.

Knowing him.....he wouldnt do that!!!

----------

There's always Brian Lara Cricket 14.

True!! Infact the last cricket game that everyone agree was awesome is Brian Lara Cricket....so maybe Ross wanted that to continue :p!!

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
They wouldnt name it brian lara cricket. Athough the first game associated with that name is a classic, in later years the sequels receieved a lot of negative reviews. The last thing BA want is being thought a successor of those games. They would rather want a clean start.

angad

Chairman of Consent
They wouldnt name it brian lara cricket. Athough the first game associated with that name is a classic, in later years the sequels receieved a lot of negative reviews. The last thing BA want is being thought a successor of those games. They would rather want a clean start.

Looking at the pic at http://www.cricket14.com/, it does look a lot like Gilchrist to me...i.e. that shot!!

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Exactly - me too (like many others) noticed it. Maybe they did the logo by starting from a photo of him playing a shot :D plus there're quite a few things going in favour of that guess as I already said...

angad

Chairman of Consent
Exactly - me too (like many others) noticed it. Maybe they did the logo by starting from a photo of him playing a shot :D plus there're quite a few things going in favour of that guess as I already said...

Need I say more :p

2l8evxg.jpg

AdrianKuiper

Club Cricketer
^^
Wow. Makes sense this. Brian Lara cricket too. Lara is loved by many different countries. Similar to what rugby challenge dit with jonah lomu for the international release.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Clearly not - the player in the shadow has a really round elbow, which Gilchrist doesn't.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I like the idea of Gilchrist/Sachin or Lara but in the end bigant could call it Andrew symonds and David Warners cricket 14 and I would not care. PS If it is Lara, very smart by ross as most people know the Lara series.:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread